Lawrence Krauss considers tremendous funding cuts to science to be a threat to the economy when Science is a pillar of human freedom and prosperity and it is worth marching for.

The Atheist Society of Nigeria has been officially recognised. It is now hoped that Christians and Muslims will start to act with greater tolerance towards their atheist neighbors.

Divorce rates in Egypt would indicate that there are more than 866 atheists in Egypt. Atheists in India are being murdered by religious fanatics (those driven insane from the BS). In Pakistan not everyone is ready to be counted in the latest census.

Christians in Ohio threaten the Mayor over plans to stop praying at council meetings.

The majority of states have all Christian congressional delegations.

Time spent on religious indoctrination seems to affect results in science and math. Ireland finally has some normal schools.

A former atheist liar for Jesus becomes a book writer pastor in one of the poorest parts of Florida. Bless him.

The president of the Secular Student Alliance is an Angel. Good work!!

It seems that death shall have no dominion for both atheists and the very religious but it is different for those wanting to become a machine.

This weeks’ Woo: The Red Flags of Quackery. Learning to think critically is the solution to counter pseudoscience. Why am I so effing tired of all the Goop?

Climate Change: The threat of methane release increases as the Arctic ice melts due to ever increasing heat and sea level rises.

Facts, beliefs and Cognitive Dissonance. Does it apply to GMO safety?

The great forgetting - our first seven years of life.

Where is the light from the CMB coming from?

Why almost every barn is painted red.

Confession – I sometimes secretly visit churches to admire their stained glass windows.

Food security looks very different depending on which side of the table you are sitting.

Ten things we did not know last week. Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil.…..

Coffee Break Video: Michael Nugent of Atheist Ireland and W.L. Craig ask Does God Exist?  The debate between Faith vs Science continues or just go ask Alice. Dr. Ben Carson still can’t find any fossils.

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

Have a great week everyone!

“Doubt as sin. — Christianity has done its utmost to close the circle and declared even doubt to be sin. One is supposed to be cast into belief without reason, by a miracle, and from then on to swim in it as in the brightest and least ambiguous of elements: even a glance towards land, even the thought that one perhaps exists for something else as well as swimming, even the slightest impulse of our amphibious nature — is sin! And notice that all this means that the foundation of belief and all reflection on its origin is likewise excluded as sinful. What is wanted are blindness and intoxication and an eternal song over the waves in which reason has drowned.”

Friedrich Nietzsche, Daybreak: Thoughts on the Prejudices of Morality.

Thank you, Reg!

I'd march for Science: if I get to punch a Creationist.

But then again, who needs all that poopy science when Gawd just created everything in 6-7 days and such. It's simpler that way--less to think about. This IS 'Murica after all.

There is a woman in this video (about 1:20) that is happy Creationism is so easy to understand. Of course you have to lie to children with your own money making Bible bullshit first.

Un-f'ing-believable!  I want to punch that guy, NOW!  And he's British!  Brits aren't supposed to be stupid like 'Muricans!

Straight up, Grade A child abuse!  Lock him up!  That stuff really pisses me off.  How can anyone come out and say evolution isn't real?  Wow!

He is in fact Australian.from a land with so many unique species that he should understand Evolution. How could anyone from there reckon the world is only 6 thousand years old??.

He must be getting paid alotta $ to shill for some Evang Christian Org, is my guess.  It's a big $ racket, an industry, what with the music and all.  Look at that Taj Mahal they are speaking in, and thats just ONE!

They are organized and well funded.

None other than the man from https://answersingenesis.org/noahs-ark/

Wait a minute!  Hold on a cotton pickin' minute!  Is Reg The Fronkey Farmer a dawg?!...with a beard?!  Ok, I see how things are 'round here...

Yep, but a good looking Science dawg at that – one with opposable thumbs to further confuse those pesky creationists :-)

Yeah, them bad ol' Creationatists put one der unopposable thumb buddies in the White Haus, with his left Ape paw on the, OMG. nuke button--and we is gonna pay for it:  BIGLY!

Good stuff here on this Dawg Sunday post thang.  The red barn story was particularly interesting!

Thanks Fronkey Dawg!

(p.s., I take a pit bull over a doberman everyday of the week and twice on Sunday!  It's all about the jaws, yessir!)

"NWO gov't robots are going to come and devour the rebellious!"   LOLOL!

RSS

Discussion Forum

Sunday School May 28th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton Jun 1, 2017. 35 Replies

Sunday School May 21st 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 23, 2017. 16 Replies

Sunday School May 14th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Daniel W. May 14, 2017. 8 Replies

Sunday School May 7th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 10, 2017. 8 Replies

Sunday School April 30th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer May 1, 2017. 7 Replies

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service