There are plenty of good people who just need to believe in a god. They do not understand what atheism is and think that people can choose to be one. Maybe freethinkers owe of debt of gratitude to Tennyson. I wonder if the cognitive dissonance of some believers could be explained using simple playground metaphors.

Apparently Evangelicals believe they face more discrimination than Muslims. If only they had some representation in government to help them see they are equal under the law. Betsy DeVos will learn us atheists right!

A once banned atheist commercial from the FFRF is now airing.

Atheists in Greece still don’t acknowledge the gods of the city.

Activists in Pakistan are tortured by the State while the High Court tells the government to ban “extremist liberals” from leaving the country.

Fuck the modesty police on International Women’s Day. Matilda would agree.

The Catholic Church victim blames a 15-year old girl for tempting a priest to rape her while new eye tracking technology helps convict a vicar of sexual abuse.

This weeks’ Woo: I glad I had my magnetic band on when I read that top hospitals are promoting hogwash to patients.

Climate Change: Scott Pruitt is out of step with reality and should be taken to court. The real cause of the problem comes from eating steak!

The psychology of dehumanization explained.

Seven tips for surviving the apocalypse in a world without organic food.

What surprises might NASA’s new telescopes discover?

It is reported that Australia was colonized by a single group 50,000 years ago.

Ten things we did not know last week. Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil.…..

Coffee Break Video: Richard Carrier on Disproving Gods with Science and History. A monologue on Socratic dialogue. The tricky trapezoid illusion.

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Have a great week everyone!

"I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute- where no Catholic prelate would tell the president (should he be Catholic) how to act, and no Protestant minister would tell his parishioners for whom to vote--where no church or church school is granted any public funds or political preference--and where no man is denied public office merely because his religion differs from the president who might appoint him or the people who might elect him."

President John F. Kennedy.

Thanks, Reg :)

The DeVos'....nice bunch of folks. Mammon and forced faith in a white, conservative, American Jesus! Let's sip drinks and plan the mind purge. Holy crap! :(

Thanx for the lessons, Reg! :)

Thank you so much Reg :) I love Sundays...

As ever, thanks for your kind words.

Belatedly, thanks for the links and the thought and effort in compiling them.  Always a good read.

Thanks Daniel.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Sunday School May 28th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton Jun 1. 35 Replies

Sunday School May 21st 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 23. 16 Replies

Sunday School May 14th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Daniel W. May 14. 8 Replies

Sunday School May 7th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 10. 8 Replies

Sunday School April 30th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer May 1. 7 Replies

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service