Disbelieve it or not but Atheism has been around since people first began to believe in gods.

I like to argue with theists when it comes to the myth about the atheism of those dictators they love to tell us about.

When I first heard about Pope JP2s 32 year relationship with a married woman I thought it was a satirical story about him being a heterosexual but I will take it as being innocent until I hear differently. However I still say that Catholic dogma on contraception is immoral. Well, maybe it is not as bad as death. When Pope Cuddles hugged and kissed the Russian Orthodox leader, their first meeting in 1000 years, they spoke of gay marriage as a sign of the apocalypse. So they are continuing where they off then. How vulgar.

A Republican lawmaker in Mississippi wants to allow children to be lied to with creationist nonsense.

They may soon come to understand that the Universe was not created by some supernatural designer as the State gets more involved in how Science is taught in schools.  In Michigan, a Catholic hospital continues to endanger the lives of their female patients. Schools in Atlanta are saved from the menace of atheism but home-schooling is not always a better option.

Can Iraq separate religion and state?

This Weeks’ Woo: Why people fall for pseudoscience.

Last Friday I went to see Titanosaur.  Thanks Cambrian explosion!!

Would Odin find the Bible to be more violent than the Quran?

Is there really a War on Science?

A look at the effects of meditation on both the brain and the body.

A look at the role of synthetic biology in combatting diseases.

Some details about Reason Rally 2016.

Ten things we did not know last week.  Some photographs taken last week.

Tim Minchin sings a song for Cardinal Pell to come home and face the music.

Coffee Break Video: The Hitch a documentary about Christopher Hitchens and from Ted Talks, the implications of the recent discovery of Gravitational Waves.

Views: 248

Replies to This Discussion

Have a great week everyone! Sorry for the messed up font. I am not working from my regular computer so I will troubleshoot the html code later.

I found it humerus that a femur this big belonged to an animal on Ham's ark.

doG, that was a boneheaded attempt at humor.

On the other hand, it beats going to church and being slain by the jawbone of an ass.

Thanks, Reg!

Who's on for the Reason Rally?

Many thanks Reg, for the the Hitchens documentary! :)

Good week everyone and thanks Reg

Thanks so much Reg!!!!!!!

RSS

Discussion Forum

Sunday School May 28th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton Jun 1, 2017. 35 Replies

Sunday School May 21st 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 23, 2017. 16 Replies

Sunday School May 14th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Daniel W. May 14, 2017. 8 Replies

Sunday School May 7th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 10, 2017. 8 Replies

Sunday School April 30th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer May 1, 2017. 7 Replies

© 2019   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service