I am aware that the first few stories today are not very uplifting so make you coffee strong.

The history of religious belief is a history of violence.

How many more one ton bombs will be dropped asks Israeli columnist Ben Caspit?

In Gaza, Hamas takes care of its own citizens. In Shujaija, tales of Israeli massacres surface.

A former marine discusses US intervention policy.

A Muslim discusses Saudi Arabia for Sunni Salafism and the Islamic State.

Meanwhile in the Catholic State, Cardinal Pell displays how much compassion and understanding that their Church has developed for their own crimes against humanity.

A Christian cult in China with over one million followers is as bad as cults anywhere else. Maybe a visit by Pope Cuddles will sort it out.

Saudi Arabia spreads it message of Islamic tolerance and moderation by arresting Atheists.

Journalists in the US are worried that barriers to public information as being imposed on them.

Congress creates a new job position for a Special Envoy for religious freedom.

Ferguson, Missouri is not a unique place when it comes to poverty and alienation.

Oklahoma Archbishop takes a lawsuit against Satanists but his case is wafer thin.  

Update: the magic biscuit has been returned and the lawsuit is dropped.

Could fecal bacteria be responsible for the spread of religion? (Sorry couldn’t help myself!)

Two short videos from Ireland on LGBT rights.

Microbial life in extreme environments.

A quick look at homeopathy.

Man in top hospital and given the best that medicine can offer is cured by his god.

London hosts a Secular Conference this October.

Ten things we did not know last week. Some pictures taken this week.

Coffee Break Video: A new video with Lawrence Krauss on Science and Religion. Atheism is growing rapidly in the Islamic world – a very good discussion.

Tags: Atheism, News, School, Sunday

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

From the 10 things:
7. Italy has a national law permitting hunting with bow and arrow.

.....so does NM ;)

Thanks for a great Sunday school as always Reg :) we appreciate you taking the time to do this for TA
RE: Could fecal bacteria be responsible for the spread of religion? (Sorry couldn’t help myself!)

Reg!!! How gross!!! Is that for real? Or is that a parody article??? I think I lost my appetite for the morning. Ew!

Religion certainly warps peoples minds......

What the hell! That is sick. Sick sick.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Sunday School December 14th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on Wednesday. 10 Replies

Sunday School December 7th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by onyango makagutu Dec 8. 2 Replies

Sunday School November 30th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer Dec 3. 9 Replies

Sunday School November 23rd 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Virgil Nov 25. 12 Replies

Sunday School November 16th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by onyango makagutu Nov 17. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service