It is likely that the number of atheists is higher than polls suggest and it is always good to hear about the clergy who figure out that there probably are no gods.

I wonder if those clergy have read much of Richard Carrier as he looks at the “evidence” for Jesus. I am sure they were able to understand atheism better than the writer of this terrible book (who deleted my comments – so please try to add some).

Putin sees red with the Jehovah Witness cult.

There is a tremendous silence from the White House on matters of faith.

In Ohio a “dedicated Christian” blames a four year old girl for his depravity.

The Department of Defence doubles its list of recognized religions.

Religious diversity in Australia.

The untold story of Pakistan’s blasphemy law.

In India the caste system still shapes social and political life.

The State Capital in Arizona is just not religious enough.

The Arab Spring offered some hope for women’s equality but then along came the Islamic Winter.

Bill O’Reilly of Faux News was fired the same day he met with the Cuddly One. He will now have time to figure out how the moon got there.

This weeks’ Woo: I am a Capricorn so I don’t agree that astrology is rubbish.

Climate Change: Climate models do not exaggerate global warming.

The March for Science should be an annual event from now on.

Neil deGrasse Tyson wants greater scientific literacy so maybe we should teach children to think like scientists. We could equip them with baloney detection kits.

The human brain is complex but consciousness could soon be considered within the field of quantum mechanics while reaching higher states of consciousness has yet to pass the acid test. Maybe then you will have enough information to be a metaphysician?

There is something not quite human about those Hobbits.

Ten things we did not know last week. Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil.…..

Coffee Break Video: The 2017 Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate. Deep Mind CEO discusses AI.

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

Have a great week everyone!!

“The Universe is really easy to understand. In fact there is nothing to it”.

I will take the blame for that quote!

Hahahaha!!! That's a good one!

I have more Fronkeyisms but I will keep them to myself!

RE this terrible book (who deleted my comments – so please try to add some).

Added this comment...what kind of serious writer would delete comments..LOL

Atheism is not a claim and requires no evidence or "faith". This a complete
misrepresentation of a very simple concept and fits in well with all the "fake news"
that is so prevelant today.

Still there after 6 hours....Mine lasted about 2 hours. "The author does not appear to understand the meaning of the word "atheism" yet manages to write an entire book based upon his misunderstanding of it".

Thanks Reg!
Wow Reg, thanks: hit a lot of my favorite spots today. Metaphorically speaking.

Thanks Your Holiness, glad to hear it.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Sunday School May 28th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton Jun 1, 2017. 35 Replies

Sunday School May 21st 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 23, 2017. 16 Replies

Sunday School May 14th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Daniel W. May 14, 2017. 8 Replies

Sunday School May 7th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 10, 2017. 8 Replies

Sunday School April 30th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer May 1, 2017. 7 Replies

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service