An Atheist comments on the importance of Easter.

Does Jesus bring the chocolate eggs at Easter?

Some Christians are looking to the “Blood Moon” as a sign of the return of Jesus. He must be turning in his grave listening to them.

An atheist in New Jersey sues for discrimination at not being granted a vanity licence plate. I think they are in need of a “Reason Station”.

American Atheists meet in Utah for their National Conference.

On the separation of Church and State and freedom from religion as a civil right.

Republican Bob Marshall makes some vile comments about his gods’ capacity for vengeance.

Some Q&A on the psychology behind conspiracy theories and climate change denial.

NASA successfully crash landed on the moon during the week!

A new “Goldilocks” planet is discovered by Kepler.

Sam Harris in conversation with Dan Harris.

Jerry Coyne on another book of recycled proofs for the existence of God.

Cartoons in Poland and Ireland cause people to take offence. I wonder if the proliferation of anti-gay laws based on religious beliefs offends them.

The “Atheist Spring” in the Arab world.

Ten things we did not know last week.

Can you spot the flaws in this guys….(what’s the word I want?)…..ok let’s call it “reasoning” as he offers us some Easter advice. Now you can open your chocolate egg!!

Coffee Break Video: Lots of coffee for this one – Is religion outdated in the 21st century? Michael Shermer and God does not exist.

Tags: Atheism, Easter, School, Sunday

Views: 236

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks again Reg.

Thanks Davis.

The Sam Harris interview on mindfulness is really interesting.  I'm liking him more and more.  I like the way he attempts to dissect the situation rationally, and ask the right questions.  I'm going to keep hold of that article. 

Great Greg! Thanks!

RSS

Discussion Forum

Sunday School July 27th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on Sunday. 2 Replies

Sunday School July 13th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Physeter Jul 21. 3 Replies

Sunday School July 20th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer Jul 20. 4 Replies

Sunday School July 6th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas Jul 7. 13 Replies

Sunday School June 29th 2014

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Ed Jun 29. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service