As the War on Easter draws to a close (until the full moon after the vernal equinox next year), we should pause to remember that it is a very special time for Christians. Some like to raise funds by hosting a “Dinner with Jesus” while some of their other rituals are very bewildering. You might need a Judas beer after reading that. It turns out that even a ten year old atheist understands the true meaning of Easter. Any funny comments and I will release the Easter Bunny!!

A look at research into global restrictions on religion.

Congratulations to Michael Nugent of Atheist Ireland who wins International Atheist of the Year award for 2017.

There are probably more atheists in America than the polls suggest. The same is true in Ireland where I hardly know any Christians under the age of 40. How do they view religious texts as they enjoy a resurrection free Easter?

It’s a tremendous thing that Evangelicals are leaving their churches. Maybe they should visit a humanist congregation some Sunday instead.

I agree with some of this article but the author is looking at atheism from a religious perspective.

There was a murder-suicide at an elementary school last week but the media is not reporting that the shooter was an outspoken Christian pastor.

Texas has a new plan to discriminate against some of its own citizens.

A doctor in Detroit has been charged with the barbaric practice of FGM. I think Ayaan Hirsi Ali will be glad to hear of it.

This weeks’ Woo: The Power of the Placebo – One hour video.

Climate Change: Republican deniers are condemned by scientists. Well, not all of them.

I never predicted that I would stick my head into a particle accelerator.

Why, then the Universe’s mine oyster but should I with sword open? Shall we start with Enceladus or maybe we should learn more about ourselves first?

I am glad you are convinced that I am right.

Ten things we did not know last week. Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil.…..

Coffee Break Video: Do you know the body temperature of a chicken? When planning for our future we should learn to think about long term goals.

Views: 118

Replies to This Discussion

Have a great week everyone and a Happy Easter!!

"That's the problem with believing in a supernatural being. Trying to determine what he wants."

Deanna Troi, Star Trek commander.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means."

George Bernard Shaw.

Thanks Reg, have a great day :)
Thank you Reg!! Happy Easter :)

RSS

Discussion Forum

Sunday School May 28th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton Jun 1. 35 Replies

Sunday School May 21st 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 23. 16 Replies

Sunday School May 14th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Daniel W. May 14. 8 Replies

Sunday School May 7th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 10. 8 Replies

Sunday School April 30th 2017

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer May 1. 7 Replies

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service