Hey guys! The new "Learn to Think Atheist" bracelets are in! Please watch the full video to get all the details!

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know :]

Think Atheist will ship international :]

Three ways to earn a bracelet!

1. Do a street advertisement. Then post a simple picture of your handy work and send me a PM with the link of the image on the site so I can feature it. Remember! You can send pics/vids through your phone! (Click HERE to learn HOW)

2. Donate $5.oo or dollars or more to the site. Donating more earns more gear FYI :] Check out the donate page for more details.

3. Invite a friend and have them send me a message that says "Insert name gave me a invite" :] (I will be able to track your IP and will be able to tell if it is you from the same IP. You have no reason to make a fake account anyways. :P

Thanks guys! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Views: 230

Replies to This Discussion

When I go to make a donation, I dont have a paypal account so I click on continue to use a credit card and nothing comes up ie a form. roger tholen
Hey Morgan. I left an e-mail a week or so back. I did a promotional poster back in July and we had some problems with the shipping. I sent a new address in the e-mail asking if we could try again. I know you're busy but if you could e-mail me back whenever possible I would really appreciate it.
When are we going to get some youth sizes in any color but pink?
I bought a bracelet and I was wondering about how long it took to ship and how you ship them.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Think Atheist Book Jammers! (Video tutorial)

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Ashley Johnson Jan 13, 2013. 24 Replies

Book jammers

Started by Chris Davies. Last reply by Morgan Matthew Apr 8, 2011. 5 Replies

Pull Tab Flier

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Elias McValley Sep 10, 2010. 2 Replies

New Bracelets are in! 2.0 Click here :]

Started by Morgan Matthew. Last reply by Randy Turner Jun 16, 2010. 5 Replies

Anyone in the bay area, Ca?

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living! Jun 8, 2010. 0 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 11 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service