My ex stopped by tonight. Haven't seen her in a year. Said her sex life is incredible. I don't have one. Why are women so less choosy than men. I mean they have sex with the same guys that are doing everybody else. The same guys getting all the sex. I wouldn't want a woman that was like that. I mean a woman that can't tell a male slut when she is doing him, why are you like that girls?

Views: 173

Replies to This Discussion

First up, I am not single, but have been there done that. When I divorced, I did what I should have been doing when I was sixteen. What a waste. But when I divorced, and I felt I had to prove myself, as a female, and I was out and about, I was fairly choosy, but maybe not enough. One night stands got boring very quickly. Usually, (but not always) a female has to be emotionally attached for good sex. 

I was wondering how long you were together? Why did she visit you if not to tell you she has been bonking anything that moves? She is desperate.

What she needs to know is that any bloke, especially a single one, and the blokes she is bonking may not all be single, will also bonk any and every female that comes along.

It is no conquest on her part, because there is no challenge.

How old is she? With women it can be there last harah. or getting close to it.

More marriages or partnerships split up around the age of 40.

Don't worry about what she is doing, she could also be lying, but it doesn't matter if she isn't.

You won't get laid unless you go out. Loosen up. Relax. Get onto the internet on some dating sites. Join some clubs. Don't rush into another relationship - take your time and enjoy yourself. Start living. Your ex would love to know that you are miserable. don't give her that satisfaction.

Now that my envy as subsided. We were married 26 years. Our divorce was quite friendly. It wasn't that we didn't love each other anymore, as much as we bored the hell out of each other. We are still good friends and her motive was just honesty, we don't have secrets. I'm not bothered by her sex life, it's the fact that a 48 year old not too attractive woman that just wants to have fun can do it so effortlessly.  At the same time it's clear that her new friends all have money.  A middle aged man cannot have the good luck she has unless they are exceptionally good looking or look like they have an exceptional amount of money. If I was a stranger I wouldn't have a chance with her. Wait a minute... that's a GOOD thing come to think of it.

To call woman the weaker sex is a libel; it is man's injustice to woman. If by strength is meant brute strength, then, indeed, is woman less brute than man. If by strength is meant moral power, then woman is immeasurably man's superior. Has she not greater intuition, is she not more self-sacrificing, has she not greater powers of endurance, has she not greater courage? Without her man could not be. If non-violence is the law of our being, the future is with woman. Who can make a more effective appeal to the heart than woman?

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer

truth was just spoken.

Why did you let her brag to you about her sex life being incredible? Tell her to leave you alone and that it doesn't matter and you've moved on.

RSS

Discussion Forum

enjoy lots of girls or love one girl?

Started by Hassan Ghanem. Last reply by Lewal Feb 17. 7 Replies

General Introductions: So, Why Are YOU Single?

Started by Sydni Moser. Last reply by Isabel Garcia Nov 29, 2013. 182 Replies

Question, especially for guys!

Started by Sydni Moser. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck Nov 27, 2013. 107 Replies

Dating Christians and Other Religious People

Started by Ashley Johnson. Last reply by James Johnson Nov 11, 2013. 33 Replies

How to Meet, Date, and Woo Atheist Women

Started by Sydni Moser. Last reply by Lydia Hickman Mar 24, 2013. 11 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 24 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service