As an atheist..should i enjoy life and have relationships with girls and taste alot in life and had many expereinces but also bad memories..or should i search one love and marry but dont taste alot in life

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think being an Atheist has much influnece on that choice (although it has the advantage of not having dogmatic restrictions regarding relationships).
Either way of life has its appeals and drawbacks, and there are many combinations possible in between.
Personally, I would pick finding one love, as the "party" life is less appealing to me (I'm shy enough as it is to even start something with one girl). However, I wouldn't judge anyone picking a different lifestyle.

I also don't think that being an Atheist should have any bearing in this matter. You will date many girls until one comes along that makes you not want to ever be with another. 

The choices aren't mutually exclusive. 

No atheist on this forum will tell you what you "should" do.

That seems to be a non sequitur. Was it a reply meant for someone else? I didn't imply that anyone was telling anyone what to do.

Both!

Both come with sacrifice, and I'd say that sacrifice is equal. But complete love is not exclusive.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

enjoy lots of girls or love one girl?

Started by Hassan Ghanem. Last reply by Lewal Feb 17. 7 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com