Jason Wagner's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I've fallen anywhere within the range of the first night to two months later. What I…"

Jason Wagner replied Feb 25, 2010 to How Soon is Too Soon?

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

"5% of all the people who have ever lived in history have done so in the last 100 yea…"

Jason Wagner replied Feb 25, 2010 to New Dating Study Promotes Old Gender Stereotypes

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

"That makes me just a little bit sad. Oh well, there are of course solutions. :)"

Jason Wagner replied Feb 25, 2010 to 101 Sex Positions That Won't Spice Up Your Sex Life

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

"I don't understand the whole "most women can't get off by normal sex" thing. Either…"

Jason Wagner replied Feb 24, 2010 to 101 Sex Positions That Won't Spice Up Your Sex Life

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

"People are superficial and know their 'league'. In other news, water is wet. Haha. I…"

Jason Wagner replied Feb 24, 2010 to New Dating Study Promotes Old Gender Stereotypes

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

"Touche."

Jason Wagner replied Feb 17, 2010 to Looking for a Date? A Site Suggests You Check the Data

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

"How do you know someone you meet at a bar or a church social (lol) isn't an ax murde…"

Jason Wagner replied Feb 17, 2010 to Looking for a Date? A Site Suggests You Check the Data

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

"I'm curious what you mean by impulsive."

Jason Wagner replied Feb 17, 2010 to General Introductions: So, Why Are YOU Single?

182 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Isabel Garcia

"Is the Internet really any worse than meat space for meeting people? I'm positive pe…"

Jason Wagner replied Feb 16, 2010 to Looking for a Date? A Site Suggests You Check the Data

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

"Never discount music. How about some songs to make love to your old lady by. http://…"

Jason Wagner replied Feb 13, 2010 to Real Aphrodisiacs to Boost Desire

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Larry Lawson

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

enjoy lots of girls or love one girl?

Started by Hassan Ghanem. Last reply by Lewal Feb 17. 7 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com