well, I am recently single and what I would like is to meet a guy who is an intelligent, free thinking person. Not a lot of guys like that around here.

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed, Sasha. Why not post a profile on my atheist dating and networking site http://www.sexed-up-atheists.com? You've nothing to lose!
This link doesn't work.
I'm in a small South Texas town filled with people who still have McCain Palin bumper stickers on their cars. So I can feel for ya.....
Trying to find a women whose a free thinker just isn't going to happen....lol
Nah... we're out there... were just outnumbered by u males. lol
Single... looking for casual dating.
I've got brown hair and hazel eyes, I'm a girl, and I'm almost 21
- Update - I am 21
I have to say, dating is probably the hardest part about being an atheist. There just aren't enough of us around.
Most dating sites I have joined, MATCH, etc. list "Spiritual but not religious" as a choice for a persons religion.
what does that mean ? do they believe in sprirts ? to me the terminology is meaningless

Mipio
spelling error, sorry
Attachments:
Me too. Single and atheist, and tired of meeting girls who are cute and smart and sexy, and then.. oh shit, you believe in fairy tales? DAMMIT!

Living in Utah, I have the deck stacked against me, but there have got to be some decent single girls out there...

I'm in Santiago de los 30 Caballeros, Dominican Republic (and yes, i am one of the 30), 5'10", thin, black eyes and hair, 21 years old.

Looking for a female that doesn't mind debating once in a while, preferably atheist, patient and with a soothing smile.

Oh shit !! I used to think that is my big problem in my islamic country,
 and turned out to be most atheists problem.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Discussion Forum

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service