Okay... the idea of this game is that you win if you can beat the person in front of you in the level of dumbness in an american or fundie's comment.

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

"Jesus is not a Jew. Jesus was Jewish." - awesomelegend, gaiaonline.com [2006-Nov-18]

Here's a heartwarming tidbit which will be hard to beat:

Mike Huckabee: I don’t know anyone in America who is a more effective communicator [than David Barton.] I just wish that every single young person in America would be able to be under his tutelage and understand something about who we really are as a nation. I almost wish that there would be something like a simultaneous telecast and all Americans would be forced, forced — at gun point no less — to listen to every David Barton message. And I think our country would be better for it. I wish it’d happen.

About David Barton: A former Texas GOP official, David Barton is a “Christian historical revisionist” who contends that “the United States of America is a Christian nation” and the separation of church and state is a “liberal myth.”

Disgusting, isn't it?

"The only logical argument that I would bring up would just be a test to see if someone truly is seeking the truth, or could care less if God exists or not because they are gonna do what they want anyway. I would say....

Q: Do you know everything?

A: No I do not

Q: Do you know 'half' of everything?

A: No I don't 

Q: Let's assume for the moment that you know 'half' of everything. Is it possible that God exists in the other half you don't know?

A: I suppose it is.

If you are being honest and logical you can really have any other answer. If you are stuck in rebellion then you will try to find some other answer because accepting the logical one leads you to a path of accepting every other truth that there is about God which is where sinner DON'T want to go."

You can see the original here (or the whole thing here)

RSS

Discussion Forum

10 Reasons why You're moving to Canada...

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by Sharon M Oct 16, 2011. 14 Replies

What do you hate the most about America and why?

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by Zack Jun 20, 2010. 1 Reply

Stupidity in the Idiot Box

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel Mar 3, 2010. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service