child with cat eyes

Views: 353

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting Video, I guess it is just a mutation that caused the reflective layer of tissue behind the retina that disappeared from our species who knows when. I am assuming the blue eyes are on the same sequence.

An impressive mutation (aka super power).   One thing they didn't comment on was if his colour vision was any different to the other children.  If there was a difference in the rods to cones ratio compared to the other kids that could explain his great night vision but if this is the case he should do less well than the others in colour vision testing.   I would also like to know if his night vision and/or his colour vision was better when looking directly at an object compared to peripheral vision.

At least there was no mention of his mother having an affair with the local feline deity.

This ended up being a hoax btw.

:D

One thing they didn't comment on was if his colour vision was any different to the other children.

Totally unrelated aside. Apparently Brits are taught to say "different to" when making a comparison and Americans learn to say "different from."

Yes it would appear that the language has evolved to look at the point of view from different angles across the two dialects

RSS

Discussion Forum

3.7-billion-year-old fossils

Started by JadeBlackOlive. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive Sep 1. 2 Replies

A Dark Milky Way?

Started by JadeBlackOlive. Last reply by TJ Aug 29. 3 Replies

Atheists Think about What We Believe, Don't We?

Started by Tom Sarbeck. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck Aug 12. 4 Replies

Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

Started by Anthony Blair. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer Sep 5. 206 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service