Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,137)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"No, the Universe we exist in had a beginning. What came before is unknown. The Big B…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 5 to Do You Need The Universe To Have Had A Beginning?

27 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"@ Anthony. Your expertise on some very esoteric areas of Evolution seems to have imp…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 5 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Anthony - you are still displaying a complete lack of understanding of the Theory an…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 30 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5

"I commented elsewhere in this post about another member, Heather Spoonheim, saying “…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 26 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5

"No Anthony, your interpretation of the definition of the English dictionary is erron…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 25 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5

"Was the eye-eating worm designed specifically for that task?  I don't think so, beca…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 23 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5

"You still don’t get it Anthony. If I had never seen a structure like a house before…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 23 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5

"@Anthony, still waiting for some clarification on my perspective when seeing the log…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 19 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5

"I suspect that these fish will eventually become a new species. They seem to be adap…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 18 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5

"This article might shed some more light on the topic of speciation."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 17 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

206 Sep 5

RSS

Discussion Forum

African clawed frog

Started by JadeBlackOlive. Last reply by Pope Beanie Oct 21. 2 Replies

3.7-billion-year-old fossils

Started by JadeBlackOlive. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive Sep 1. 2 Replies

A Dark Milky Way?

Started by JadeBlackOlive. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck yesterday. 6 Replies

Atheists Think about What We Believe, Don't We?

Started by Tom Sarbeck. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck Aug 12. 4 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

PK661 & Desi Bedouins

Posted by Noon Alif on December 9, 2016 at 5:30pm 0 Comments

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service