Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,970)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Was the eye-eating worm designed specifically for that task?  I don't think so, beca…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 18 hours ago to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"You still don’t get it Anthony. If I had never seen a structure like a house before…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 18 hours ago to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Anthony, still waiting for some clarification on my perspective when seeing the log…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I suspect that these fish will eventually become a new species. They seem to be adap…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Thursday to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"This article might shed some more light on the topic of speciation."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 17 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Anthony – If you were to study a snowflake under a microscope (Sorry I know it is s…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 17 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Anthony- Do I also need to assume that I am unfamiliar with other wooden structures…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 15 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@Anthony If I have landed on the desert island for the first time have I ever seen a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 15 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Yes Anthony, abiogenesis is not a belief. It is a process. There are various theorie…"

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"I've never been an atheist . What was your belief system when you were a 4 year old?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 14 to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

170 11 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service