Pope Beanie's Discussions (3,031)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, yeah, sometimes, and those tales are expected to eventually be proven or dispr…"

Pope Beanie replied 8 hours ago to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

45 17 minutes ago
Reply by Unseen

"It's good to be skeptical of scientific explanations, and I too appreciate and enjoy…"

Pope Beanie replied 8 hours ago to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

45 17 minutes ago
Reply by Unseen

"Whoa, I came late, and will try to stay short and not repeat what's already been men…"

Pope Beanie replied on Thursday to Where does increased complexity come from in evolution?

45 17 minutes ago
Reply by Unseen

"The reason I ask is because of news about legacy media, like the following. (And I w…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 22 to CuriosityStream, anyone?

2 Jul 13
Reply by TJ

"Kept my eyes open. Check this out! http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/earthviewer-on…"

Pope Beanie replied Jun 19 to Migration back to Africa took place during the Palaeolithic

7 Jun 19
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I looked for "the best", most recent migration maps, but there are too many, even wh…"

Pope Beanie replied May 28 to Migration back to Africa took place during the Palaeolithic

7 Jun 19
Reply by Pope Beanie

"BTW, I think I've thought of a new word for the evolution of domesticated species an…"

Pope Beanie replied May 12 to On Canine Evolution and Domestication

4 May 13
Reply by TJ

"Great article, Jade! Somehow you pick the science news that's closest to my heart. D…"

Pope Beanie replied May 12 to Fossil Dog

13 Jun 8
Reply by Unseen

"There are a couple of things (at least) that could have been better emphasized in th…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 10 to Processing food before eating likely played key role in human evolution

14 Mar 11
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"Sorry for duplicate postings... more Ning wierdness, perhaps. I wanted to add... Als…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 16 to Jawless fish brains

4 Feb 16
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

RSS

Discussion Forum

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service