Pope Beanie's Discussions (2,938)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"The reason I ask is because of news about legacy media, like the following. (And I w…"

Pope Beanie replied on Wednesday to CuriosityStream, anyone?

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Kept my eyes open. Check this out! http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/earthviewer-on…"

Pope Beanie replied on Monday to Migration back to Africa took place during the Palaeolithic

7 on Monday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I looked for "the best", most recent migration maps, but there are too many, even wh…"

Pope Beanie replied May 28 to Migration back to Africa took place during the Palaeolithic

7 on Monday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"BTW, I think I've thought of a new word for the evolution of domesticated species an…"

Pope Beanie replied May 12 to On Canine Evolution and Domestication

4 May 13
Reply by TJ

"Great article, Jade! Somehow you pick the science news that's closest to my heart. D…"

Pope Beanie replied May 12 to Fossil Dog

13 Jun 8
Reply by Unseen

"There are a couple of things (at least) that could have been better emphasized in th…"

Pope Beanie replied Mar 10 to Processing food before eating likely played key role in human evolution

14 Mar 11
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"Sorry for duplicate postings... more Ning wierdness, perhaps. I wanted to add... Als…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 16 to Jawless fish brains

4 Feb 16
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"Awesome! I was just reading elsewhere about how our hiccup reflex has finally been t…"

Pope Beanie replied Feb 16 to Jawless fish brains

4 Feb 16
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"Awesome! "

Pope Beanie replied Feb 10 to Fossils turn out to be a rich source of information

5 Feb 10
Reply by Pope Beanie

"They've been able for a while now to detect by brain scan if someone recognizes a pi…"

Pope Beanie replied Dec 3, 2013 to House M.D. mind-reading technology

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service