Gloria Stevens's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I just got one in July.  My sister and family LOVE their kindle.  And have been tryi…"

Gloria Stevens replied Sep 21, 2011 to To Kindle or Not to Kindle

21 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by R Allan Worrell

"Okay. Great. I am part of a Atheist Dog Lovers group on TA. I'll ask them over and t…"

Gloria Stevens replied Jun 1, 2011 to "The Greatest Show on Earth" - Discussion 3 (Chapter 3)

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by oneinfinity

"I think I did go ahead after the dog part. Now I HEAR Dawkins when he said, "Chapter…"

Gloria Stevens replied Jun 1, 2011 to "The Greatest Show on Earth" - Discussion 3 (Chapter 3)

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by oneinfinity

"PS - You can click on that link to hear a sample.  It is totally about evolution of…"

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by oneinfinity

"Maybe this could be the next book: "Dog Who Couldn't Stop Loving: How Dogs Have Capt…"

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by oneinfinity

"Oh, and I learned a new word. Pleiotropy (mutations that effect more than one trait)…"

Gloria Stevens replied May 31, 2011 to "The Greatest Show on Earth" - Discussion 3 (Chapter 3)

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by oneinfinity

"First, it's really hard for me to know what a chapter is, since this is a talking bo…"

Gloria Stevens replied May 31, 2011 to "The Greatest Show on Earth" - Discussion 3 (Chapter 3)

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by oneinfinity

"THANKS! The audible version is read by Richard Dawkins (I love his voice) and his wi…"

Gloria Stevens replied May 28, 2011 to "The Greatest Show on Earth" - Discussion 1 (Preface & Chp 1)

41 May 28, 2011
Reply by Gloria Stevens

"Oh, this is exciting! I wanted to say something in general about the book so I thoug…"

Gloria Stevens replied May 28, 2011 to "The Greatest Show on Earth" - Discussion 1 (Preface & Chp 1)

41 May 28, 2011
Reply by Gloria Stevens

RSS

Atheist Sites

Discussion Forum

"Cli-fi"

Started by Don Aug 31. 0 Replies

What to Read

Started by Jason Lamar Sorensen. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck Aug 6. 19 Replies

Atheism and fiction

Started by Davis Goodman. Last reply by Davis Goodman Feb 23. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service