What do you think about this?

Views: 163

Replies to This Discussion

Man, everytime I watch this My heart races. I'm glad my mom was always open to different religions.
No wonder people are so screwed up.
Wow, they usually crack when denied xmas presents.
Wow, my mom has always said , "ok you'll believe someday" or something along those lines. This is crazy. How can she act like that? Just boggles my mind.
What?! no more presents for christmas? Ok I'll believe again.
I wonder how'd she'd react if he told her he was gay.
I've seen this before! My mom's reaction was one of~you'll believe in Jesus again! I've had doubts before but I just put those silly things out of my mind....Well, It's been over 16 years and I haven't looked back! My parents are actually pretty cool about the whole thing....I didn't grow up in an overly religious family, my parents didn't go to church but we did go to Sunday School when we were little. I do have a sister though, that refuses to have anything to do with me or my kids because she feels like having a relationship with me is a straight up ticket to HELL! She's even gone as far as not talking to our parents and our other 2 siblings because they have a relationship with me...I feel esp bad for my mother because she's caught in the middle of my sister's nonsense. :(
Christmas is not about Jesus Christ. Christmas is a Pagan holiday Christians stole, just like Easter and Halloween. Give it up lady. No wonder he doesn't believe in God-- the jerk gave him a batshit crazy mother if he did exist.
Oh my GOD!  that poor kid!  WTF is wrong with people?  I share a country with millions like her, though, that's downright scary.
I'm 28 and my parents still react like this when I tell them I don't believe. It has gotten to the point where I let them have their quiet denial, I don't want them to give themselves an ulcer.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Before and After: Breastfeeding and Your Boobs

Started by Sydni Moser. Last reply by Bleacheddecay Aug 22, 2012. 14 Replies

Losing friends over atheism.

Started by Janelle Campbell. Last reply by Banned Atheist Jul 2, 2012. 19 Replies

Puberty In 2nd Grade Becoming Ever More Common

Started by Sydni Moser. Last reply by Rachel May 1, 2012. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service