Wondering if there's any "magazine-style" pieces you'd like to see done with the NewsUndies perspective....

Tags: NewsUndies, magazine

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Brad pitt being atheist perhaps? :P
Actually, this is something that I find terribly disappointing and more prevalent than I had originally thought.

Went to an RI Skeptics Meet-Up, and some dude showed up with his ineffective wife and 2 very badly-behaved children in tow.... both he and his wife were completely disinterested in keeping the children from ruining other peoples food, drink, and clothes... and the guy asks, "What's the Skeptical position on vaccinations and autism... as if there's some ... single source of answers... like a god or a prophet or something... that just hands our opinions to us...

Sheesh!
Actually, this is something that I find terribly disappointing and more prevalent than I had originally thought.

I agree very much with this statement.
Atheists that believe in God.

What?
If you use Christianity's "lie once and you are a liar" trick, then it would be safe to say that all atheists are irrational. ;)
Of course, using "Christian logic" as anything but a punchline is an insult to "real logic" ;)

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Discussion Forum

Magazine-style pieces we'd like to see...

Started by Paul Tourville. Last reply by Reggie Aug 28, 2009. 6 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service