As you well know when the fire is passed around, everyone takes their role. Some play the mime. Some play the man who found Heaven. I play the entertainer. What type do you play? Please don't say you play the silent one. Ugh!

Views: 22

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Deep conversation smoker....

I can be as well. I tend to talk forever though so I try to stay away from that role. @Tifany

I can too @Isaac. The problem I have with that is again, knowing when to stop. With my storytelling role, I kind of present a topic, and let it go from there. The best part is, I don't even need a response from those I am smoking with, I can go on by myself. 

...im the circle monitor.  lol it displeases me when the passing circle gets messed up.  i dont care if we are going left or right, i just make sure everybody gets a hit and passes it the right way :)

and then im always the person that will ask people if they need anything when i get up to do something, because i dont sit still for too long when im in a group.

Im a smoker that loves to laugh as hard as I can, and other times I love to talk about things I find interesting with interesting intelligent people.
I became amused and fascinated with anything and everything (when I used to be a stoner).

I'm still trying to peg an accurate description. 

I usually just become insanely introspective, but depending on what I smoke (highs, mids, lows) I can be chatty, funny, retarded, insane, philosophical, amused, or just wistful and imaginitive.... or the silent one.

depending on the atmosphere I am usually a chill stoner and it always gives me that pick me up that I need - better than coffee ;)

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Favorite stoned music?

Started by Zack. Last reply by Doug Reardon Nov 23, 2013. 22 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com