I have my best ideas when I am really stoned, I used to think' fucking eureka ' and then forget all abouyt them by morning. So I have learned from experience to keep a wee note pad by my side, well tha was the idea , but i forgot top factor in the i cant rememeber were a put the fucking pad, so now I keep serveral pads at my side.

i will post one Now and then

George

dont talk man , ffs , puff

I have wrote on the front nof the pad, ideas 1,

first and second ideas

1. helium rich chocolate, justr imagine when your stoned and dont really want to move, just reach out and get your wee munch.

2.knitted coffins , good for the envorioment, great for grannies, we can put the increasing aged population to work, am sure theres more

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

I like this idea.

Instead of knitting coffins, how about hemp though? Save AND smoke some trees :)

I agree, I believe I've unlocked the mysteries of the universe after myself and Mary Jane tussle. I will start keeping notepads around.
Tatoos that change colour depending on your mood.
a genious idea, to write down all of your "stoner enlightment" moments. Love it. We all get them and forget what they were about, Every body, notepads out! Think of the possibilities!
I had of dream last night of making a corset out of metal and stained glass. Not too sure if it would work, but it would look cool!
A spliff you can smoke in the shower.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Favorite stoned music?

Started by Zack. Last reply by Doug Reardon Nov 23, 2013. 22 Replies

A reminder (As posted in the medical group)

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 28, 2013. 1 Reply

G+ Tokeout?

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living! Jul 31, 2011. 0 Replies

Weed in Prague

Started by Arcus Jul 9, 2011. 0 Replies

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service