I'm going to New College of Florida for Anthropology/Political Science! 

So freaking excited, just graduated from Independence High School in Tennessee this spring and I NEEDED to leave ASAP! 

Tags: education, school

Views: 171

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to school at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro for Psychology with a minor in Sociology. Last year was my first year and it was definitely interesting due to the fact that it is not only in the "Bible Belt," contrary to my prior knowledge, but Greensboro has also been recently recognized as the second most religious city in the nation. I grew up and lived in New York for my whole life, so Greensboro was quite a culture shock when I arrived last fall.
Ah well having grown up in Tennessee I must wish you so much luck >.< You'll sadly need it.

south carolina is just as bad, after all, we were the first state to secede and therefore the dumbest lol 

I'm currently going to Purdue University Calumet in Northwest Indiana for my associate of arts in history. I'm somewhat undecided as to where I intend to apply next (it would be more convenient to go to a school in Chicago, because that's closer than the other universities in Indiana that offer my intended major (art history), but I've heard so-so things about Chicago's universities. Decisions, decisions).

I'm attending Iowa Western Community College....in western Iowa, if the name didn't give it away. =]

I'm finishing up my associate's degree in communication studies. Just a general communication degree. I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet. I'm really interested in how/why different people communicate the way they do. I plan on transferring to a 4 year university at some point for my bachelor's degree. Most likely University of Nebraska at Omaha, since it's close. I need to figure out exactly what I want to do first. 

I go to Greenhills School in Ann Arbor, MI and I am going to be a junior this year. Since Ann Arbor is home to U of M this is a pretty liberal college town, so I consider myself pretty lucky. I am interested in US History, Marine Biology and Medicine.

I'm attending East Windsor High School in CT. I'm going to be a sophomore in just over 1 month. I hope to go to UConn in a few years to study anthropology!!!

I'm attending Haverford College in Haverford PA. I'm majoring in astrophysics and I'm a rising sophomore.

I am actually in high school as of now but i was wondering if anyone here lives near Blacksburg, Virginia.  Im highly considering going to Virginia Tech for college and I was wondering if that area is religious in any way.

I am thinking to major in communications (you know, get the skeptic's word out there ;) and minor in art.

Any of you in communications?
Also, has anyone been to UNC Charlotte: do they have good teachers?

So I've dropped the Politcal Science aspect and am going full Anthro/Archaeology now :) I just love all the aspects of digs xD Last semester I made maps of an excavation site from remote sensing data! :D SO FUN!

I am attending Kaplan University online (via Fresno, CA) for legal studies. Here is to keeping my grades above 95% :)

RSS

Discussion Forum

What High School/College are you attending?

Started by Dylan Alexander Fick. Last reply by Justine Robinson Aug 5, 2013. 19 Replies

Athiest, Agnostic and Freethinker Groups

Started by Matthew. Last reply by Matthew Jun 29, 2011. 4 Replies

NZ Canterbury Earthquake

Started by Eoganacht. Last reply by Eoganacht Sep 4, 2010. 2 Replies

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 6 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service