Regarding settings, language, and some other stuff around TA. Can ADMIN or other Mods pitch in and fill in my ignorance here for the benefit of a new member? Thanks in advance!
1) What makes something "my" event? (Something I've RSVP'd yes to, something I've created, or another criteria?)
2) Who sees "Latest Activity"? (Anyone who has permission to see my profile page?)
3) What is an "item" (as referred to in the settings options for Latest Activity)? For that matter, what isn't an item? (I assume comments aren't, since they have their own ticky-box.)
4) When does "anyone" mean "anyone on ThinkAtheist" and when does it mean "anyone on the internet"? (F'rinstance, the options for who can leave comments on a blog jumps from "anyone" to "just friends", but I was required to be a member of ThinkAtheist before I could leave a comment on someone else's blog -- so in that one setting, at least, "anyone" means "member"? But in another setting, "anyone" and "member" are distinct levels.)
5) Re email settings, if I don't have things sent to my email, is there a way to send them to my ThinkAtheist inbox instead? (Which is curiously empty, despite all the email I've been getting this morning.)
6) Does "whole network" mean ThinkAtheist, or is a network yet another structure within ThinkAtheist?