Dennis Paul Renner's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I had heard some of this before and wondered how the time I spend in front of the co…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Jan 12, 2011 to Couch Potatoes Beware: Too Much Time Spent Watching TV or Computer Screen Is Harmful to Heart Health

5 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Hope

"My wife and I have insurance and it is a constant fight with them to get them to pay…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Nov 13, 2010 to Nearly 59 million lack health insurance, CDC says

2 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Dennis Paul Renner

"I soak my steel cut oats over night that way in the morning I either eat it raw or c…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Aug 2, 2010 to Is Steel-Cut Oatmeal Really Better?

4 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by T A A

"A new video on diet. "

Dennis Paul Renner replied Jul 1, 2010 to Videos and Films For Healthy Atheists

12 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

"I was born a vetetarian, but have become a vegan after I learned how bad animal base…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied May 3, 2010 to Do YOU Still Eat Meat?

33 May 7, 2010
Reply by No name

"Yea I agree. It's a step in the right direction. We do always have to be vigilant no…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Apr 21, 2010 to Benefit for Uninsured May Still Pose Hurdle

3 Apr 21, 2010

"Oh Congressman "Yes." There's a fly in this soup."

Dennis Paul Renner replied Apr 20, 2010 to Benefit for Uninsured May Still Pose Hurdle

3 Apr 21, 2010

"I worked in the medical field for years, Being over weight is very detrimental to yo…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Apr 13, 2010 to Is Our Obsession with Weight Misguided? Here's What Really Matters When It Comes to Good Health

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by T A A

"1994 Oregon voters approve Measure 16, the Oregon Death with Dignity Act, a ballot i…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Apr 7, 2010 to The Good News Is We All Die

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Allegra

"Perhaps Steve is right about foods grown in the USA but foriegn imported foods often…"

Dennis Paul Renner replied Jan 31, 2010 to World's Largest Producer of Toxic Chemicals, MNI, Continue to Contaminate the Entire Food Supply

2 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service