Joshua McGee's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe we could get this, and other Green Atheist poems, as works in progress in Athe…"

Joshua McGee replied Mar 28, 2010 to Black Death

3 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Dennis Paul Renner

"Yes, we agree on "Enough" for this conversation. Thank you."

Joshua McGee replied Feb 19, 2010 to Biochar Could Make a Significant Dent in Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions

14 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Dennis Pacheco

"OK, I'm having some trouble understanding the site navigation, but from ChicagoClima…"

Joshua McGee replied Feb 19, 2010 to Biochar Could Make a Significant Dent in Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions

14 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Dennis Pacheco

"Wikipedia cites researcher Johannes Lehman's paper "Lehmann, Johannes,A handful of c…"

14 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Dennis Pacheco

"Does this mean you did take someone else's content without attribution, and don't co…"

14 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Dennis Pacheco

"Hi Sydni, Perhaps I am wrong. Goodness knows I am a lot. But the link you provided…"

14 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Dennis Pacheco

"Sydni, would you please make a point of linking to the sites where you get your cut-…"

14 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Dennis Pacheco

"It would be cool if you attributed where you found this -- was it here? -- but as fa…"

Joshua McGee replied Feb 19, 2010 to Out of This World: Earth’s Most Bizarre Landscapes

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

RSS

Discussion Forum

Blog Posts

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service