Please tell us the story of what [or who] inspired you to make godless videos!

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to be able to reach an audience besides my blog readers. Mostly though, I was deconverted by watching a video, so I want to help other people wake up, too.
That's awesome and quite noble angie! Great answer! I started a channel originally with no intention of making any videos [just wanted to be able to comment on them]. However, eventually i decided I wanted to make music videos and then finally got up the courage to start posting atheist videos. I wanted to be part of the youtube atheism revolution, ya know?
It's a fun revolution. The hatemail is almost never spelled well. :D
lol... btw... morgan matthew gets the best hatemail EVER!! Where does he dig these people up... lol?

RSS

Discussion Forum

Collab Video Idea

Started by Paul Reed Jul 25, 2011. 0 Replies

For Video Creators - What inspired you to start making videos?

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel Oct 27, 2010. 4 Replies

My Favorite Heretic Video EVER!!! ^_^

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by Angie the Anti-Theist Oct 27, 2010. 2 Replies

For Video Creators: My channel

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by Angie the Anti-Theist Oct 27, 2010. 9 Replies

For Video Creators: My "Masterpiece"

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel Mar 29, 2010. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service