Any other bisexual atheists?

Views: 345

Replies to This Discussion

no regret to say there isn't the Ozark mountains in Arakasas is full of hateful people, homophobes and worst of all the HQ of the KKK is just miles from my town
Uuuugh.  Man, I am sorry to hear that.  You be careful around those privileged mother fuckers...  I would not be out if I lived near the HQ of those monkeys.  Phew, stay safe.
Yes, we are real and exist in Las Vegas Nevada ;)

Me.   I am but I am leaning toward women more then men.  Just connect with womenn better and they are so soft.  Just saying.

I have encountered some roadblocks in expressing my sexuality that only got more complex when religion factored in. I knew that I am attracted to women and men from a young age, pretty much as long as I have been an atheist. I never really 'came out' though because I didn't think it was relevant. I am strongly sexual and am very open about it. I am lucky to have a supportive group of friends that, while diverse in their own beliefs and orientations, still accept me for who I am.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Bisexual Atheists?

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel. Last reply by kris feenstra Mar 24, 2013. 31 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service