I've heard this said often.

I've also heard it said that women are unforgiving and uncompromising. Do you think that's true?

Personally, I think the world would be a better place with women in charge. I think women should have taken charge from the get go. I think our strong moral sense (granted not present in all humans or women but I find more present in women than men) and empathy (yes, not always present either, yet more in women it seems) would lead to a strong structure but less laws overall.

Maybe that's just me. I like to put a framework in place with rules that are enforced every time but these rules are just to keep folks from harming others or property. The rest is wide open for individual freedom and creativity.

Views: 513

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely. I believe that also Daniel.

Men are ok.............once they have been neutered of course.  :)

No. It would not. It would be hell. Even though there are so many horrible sexist things that shit me to tears, and the fact that even the most intelligent man will never understand how much women are victimised...

But a world ruled solely by women? No way. It would be one massive bitch fest - I just have to look at my workplace and it's a rare thing to find another woman that is not interested in mundane bs like which celebrity did who, and what hairstyle, and how their baby pooed so cutely.... I think I would go insane.

Particularly NOW, with Generation iUseless. It's like they behave like a caricature of a drag queen, all you hear (loudly, and rudely) is ME ME ME ME.... and I got this and I got that.... all the while madly tapping on their iShyte whilst talking (???) to you.... They don't know how to do the traditional female work, which is now beneath them, yet they don't know how to do anything else either, they have a self-entitlement as to what they think they deserve, and yet believe they need to do nothing to reap those rewards. Can you imagine something like this leading the planet?

Also, as someone who is going through menopause, I can tell you that FINALLY I get those glimpses of what it is like to not be ruled by the indecision of emotion - and to realise just how much it DOES play a factor - and yes I know, there will be women jumping up and down on the spot saying "not true, not true"... but it is.

No, A perfect world would have a BALANCE, women and men, not like now where its still very male dominated, or a future that is the reverse. We each have qualities that compliment the other.

I'm all for balance as an ideal.

If I have to chose between mostly women or mostly men running things though I'd pick women. You know what would be even better? Women leading that come from a women lead society instead of our male lead one. Yes! I like that idea!

And btw, I'm in menopause too. LOL

Also keep in mind. The problems with the women in your office are the problems of women raised and really generations of women raised in a patriarch society. Just imagine if they had been raised in a nurturing needs based community first type of society.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Discussion Forum

Do you let your guy cum inside you?

Started by Sophie. Last reply by James Cox Aug 28, 2013. 89 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com