So this is a little weird even typing this out but here we go! I have a friend that tells me she loves it when her boyfriend cums in her. Me personally, I just do not see the appeal of getting chummed inside of. Perhaps this is because I have zero desire to have a child. Also, I have a medical issue that gives me a minimal chance of ever having a child.

I am more curious to your responses and that is why I am asking here. 

So I pose the question. What is going through your head when you say to your guy, "cum in me!"? Even if your on birth control. Which my friend is on by the way. 

Views: 31333

Replies to This Discussion

Just the kind of information I'm looking for on an atheist website.  I must admit, though, that I am curious, as a clueless old man who didn't know what a dildo was until I was in my 40's, if "chummed" is common nomenclature among the young, these days?

RE: "if "chummed" is common nomenclature" - that would certainly explain why I haven't been catching any fish --

Never to old to learn Dale. Knowledge is power, and fun. Won't tell you what I was learning when I was in my forties. The one thing I know that is 'chummed' is what is known called in Australia as 'burley' - stuff to attract fish, but especially sharks, and somehow I don't think this is what you are talking about. The other is very English, a chum, a friend, as in 'old school chums' etc.

All very innocent :)

@Suzanne Olson-Hyde

It isn't true at all that it is rarely achieved in western adult countries. Nor is it true that very few woman enjoy it. I have personally known many woman who enjoy anal sex and will have an orgasm almost immediately when they have it. They always say the first time wasn't so great but afterwards they loved it.

You haven't talked to many woman about it if you think it is rare that they enjoy it.

@Michael - It isn't true at all that it is rarely achieved in western adult countries etc.

Ha, ha. It starts as a females question "Do you let your guy cum inside you" etc. etc. Women of the female species answer truthfully, nicely and gently.  Another bloke comes into it, as Unseen did, and I think he was trying to be funny, which, actually, sometimes he is.

Nothing is said by the women about anal sex or blow jobs - funny that.

Why do you think that is?

Then another bloke comes in, and actually gives second hand information  "I have personally known women who enjoy anal sex etc etc. You haven't talked to many women about it if you think it is rare that they enjoy it" etc. etc

I have received private emails from a number of men, saying how their women enjoyed anal sex, and had mind blowing orgasms. Wonder how many of these women are still around.

I have said somewhere before, men would be very surprised at what women do talk about after a couple of vino's, as was the original question. How many people did a double take, thinking it could actually have been spam. Ha,ha. You just haven't been to the many varied women's groups I have, and THAT is where you get the true information, straight from the cum's mouth, so to speak. Not from somebody trying to please the bloke she happens to be with at the time. And I, over many years of women's groups, know what all these women have reported, that is all. Not one has said they enjoyed anal sex. That is not to say no women do enjoy anal sex, but very few, and I have not come across any.  One of the things a man may not understand, is that when a woman is in a monogamous relationship, she wants to please her bloke. She, personally, herself, will not bring up anal sex.  She will want to please her bloke, go along with it, certainly not have an orgasm. She can ooohhhh, ahhhhh, all she likes, not a real orgasm, just wants it over with, then tell him what a stud etc. etc. he is, boost his ego, 'This has been the most awesome sex I HAVE EVER HAD' etc. etc. pat him on the head, and there you go. For Michael, is he in a relationship now, with a woman who has an orgasm with anal sex - or have they all moved on?  The women who do have anal sex on a regular basis is a prostitute, as she gets paid three times the going rate, and good for her, and the woman, where there is a diamond necklace at the end of it. One would think there hasn't been a male who has never heard of male manipulation going on. Sorry, lads, that is the way it is. To all the blokes who reckon they give their women the most fabulous, mind blowing orgasm, just think of the movie "When Harry Met Sally'.

One doesn't need to be Meg Ryan to fake an orgasm. Back to the drawing board, boys. 

My first reaction to posts like that is misbelief that the original poster is who she claims to be. There are far too many men in women's disguise on the internet (meaning that usually men post stuff like that just for trolling). But I must admit, the account looks pretty authentic to me. And the answers sure are. So, I'll throw away scepticism and jump on the thread's train from off topic to fun.

I am in a long relationship and always came in my girlfriend (who is on birth control), because everything else seems unnatural to me. Sure, she sometimes likes to watch "it happen", but that's what hands and the mouth is for. It is our "goal" to orgasm together (and I can recommend it to everybody), and it would just ruin the moment if I had to pull out. Two questions to the girls who prefer him to leave his stuff outside: are you really so cruel to take him out just before he is getting at it? And would you ruin your own orgasm to make sure that his stuff stays outside?

Also a question to Sophie: you say you have a medical issue that gives you minimal chances of ever having a child. Then, I don't understand why you are so afraid of getting pregnant in the first place, up to a grade that imho makes you miss a great part of the joy that we atheists can have with sex (don't get me wrong, I can understand that women might find "it's" consistency displeasing, and that is sadly why my girlfriend would answer your topic's question with "not orally", but I think not caring about this in the first place during regular sex would be beneficial to your sex life!).

Yannick, FYI, Sophie is really a she - she's been with us for quite some time now, but I can understand your caution.

Are we hearing from our gays on this one?

Er... no comment - It's not really my subject matter

"subject matter"? - how un-colloquial! I would, considering your nationality, have expected, "not my cup of tea" --

I believe they took that a couple of steps further in Boston --

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Do you let your guy cum inside you?

Started by Sophie. Last reply by James Cox Aug 28, 2013. 89 Replies

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 3 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon