Barry Adamson's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"That is all the SBC really is: a radical political organization.  There is really no…"

Barry Adamson replied Dec 23, 2013 to Wanting to Make a Clean, Definitive Break

11 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

"So I just realized that the title and some words in my opening remarks were misspell…"

Barry Adamson replied Dec 23, 2013 to Wanting to Make a Clean, Definitive Break

11 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Barry Adamson

"I never bought the whole package and still don't.  There are too many questions and…"

Barry Adamson replied Jul 19, 2012 to Did you ever really buy the whole package the Church sold?

10 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Shayla

"@Kim, Thanks.  I am not trying to invade this place through a Trojan Horse.  I respe…"

Barry Adamson replied Jul 3, 2012 to Psychological Torture in the Southern Baptist Cult:

31 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Barry Adamson

"@ Reg, You have a perfectly reasonable question regarding my approach.  What I mean…"

Barry Adamson replied Jul 3, 2012 to Psychological Torture in the Southern Baptist Cult:

31 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Barry Adamson

"@ Heather, Looking through the thread, I see we have miscommunicated.  I was trying…"

Barry Adamson replied Jul 2, 2012 to Psychological Torture in the Southern Baptist Cult:

31 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Barry Adamson

"@ Heather On Phelps and the Hell Doctrine: Sorry, I miss read your comment. I though…"

Barry Adamson replied Jul 2, 2012 to Psychological Torture in the Southern Baptist Cult:

31 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Barry Adamson

"Well, good then (referring to accusatory tone).  Sometimes emails are hard to read r…"

31 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Barry Adamson

"@ Heather, why such an accusatory and judgmental tone (if I read it correctly)?  The…"

31 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Barry Adamson

"Heather, a number of those Christians are correct.  Some Christian denominations are…"

Barry Adamson replied Jul 1, 2012 to Psychological Torture in the Southern Baptist Cult:

31 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Barry Adamson

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service