Every week since last June i had been posting a discussion inviting anyone who wants to join us.

So i decided to make one discussion for all the weeks. Yes i am lazy get over it ;)

To all Atheists/Agnostics/Deists/Non-theists/Anti-Theists, we meet up every week usually Wednesdays at 08:00 PM, so if anybody wants to join in anytime just send me a message and i will tell you the place and the time if it changes.

We meet in Cairo, Egyptians or any Atheist or a non-theist of any kind from any part of our pale blue dot (thanks Sagan) passing by Cairo is welcome.

If the meetups ever stop i will post a reply to this post. We are 12 and growing on bi-weekly basis, so there is always a meetup where not all are present but yo all must know that there are like minded people out there who actually meet have a beer and speak their minds without worrying what others may think.

I will always post a reply to this post just to keep it on top of all the others.

Please dont post replies to this discussion so i can easily handle it.

Views: 460

Replies to This Discussion

Hypatia theon a great symbol of freethinking!

Why don't you join us if you are in Cairo?

Wow, that's great that there is a weekly meetup in Cairo everyweek, I try to go every year to Cairo for practise my Egyptian Arabic but I feel sometimes bad because of the presence and craziness of the religion in every part of Egypt... May be I didn't fpund the right place...
In facebook I have joined a lot of egyptian atheists groups that I like to read regularly, it's sad that  countries like Egypt are ruled by religion, and I want to contribute if it's possible to the freedom of thinking and religion in countries like Egypt.
May be I will study a semester in  AUC after 1 or 2 years
I will go in august from 12 to 25, if there will be someone that would like to talk, improve english or spanish (I speak also another languages,...) i will be very pleased of meet!
Will be there another meeting in august?

hellos Alejandro!!

We always meet weekly, and will be having meetups during your stay here will add you as a friend and fill you in with the details..

Keep it up bro!

i am based in alex do u know of any group meetings over here?

Sorry for the late reply Jerome. I will be sending you a message

it's the greatest thing could ever happen,. but what if the muslims knows about it ? we will killed !!

We had been meeting for over a year now :) Every week.

RSS

Discussion Forum

'Superman is an Arab'

Started by Hope. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 28. 1 Reply

Cosmos in arabic

Started by M. Last reply by archaeopteryx Apr 16. 5 Replies

they are tracking us

Started by M. Last reply by Warren Mar 30. 14 Replies

Help a first time drinker :D

Started by Dream. Last reply by Mohamed Zaki Feb 28. 37 Replies

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service