Unseen's Discussions (9,010)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"You'll get past that sensation. And perhaps sipping rather than gulping. Make a drin…"

Unseen replied Feb 27 to Help a first time drinker :D

37 Feb 28
Reply by Mohamed Zaki

"Beer is an acquired taste, though it remains one of the main ways drinkers start dri…"

Unseen replied Feb 26 to Help a first time drinker :D

37 Feb 28
Reply by Mohamed Zaki

"One expert said that "The peaceful Muslims are NOT the ones who really know the Kora…"

Unseen replied May 5, 2013 to calling "Islam" Islam

13 May 8, 2013
Reply by M

"The article I read was indicating that all the worst of Islam does have Q'ranic just…"

Unseen replied Jan 3, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I read somewhere that when you run into a liberal and tolerant Muslim, you can be fa…"

Unseen replied Jan 2, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Based on just a first glance, the operator of inthenameofallah.org may turn out to b…"

Unseen replied Jan 2, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"And the ironic thing is, there was a time when the Arab Muslims, along with the Egyp…"

Unseen replied Jan 1, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I will let them speak for themselves."

Unseen replied Sep 23, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Muhammad video and the way people have responded to it

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"So, pot, you couldn't find a nicer way to say that? Then I feel sorry for you."

Unseen replied Sep 23, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Muhammad video and the way people have responded to it

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"First things first, "FINALLY! An anti-Islamic protest!" is false. It is not a protes…"

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Discussion Forum

Weekly Atheist Meetups

Started by Mohamed Zaki. Last reply by Mohamed Zaki yesterday. 18 Replies

The day of Ashura

Started by Hope. Last reply by Belle Rose Nov 2. 12 Replies

'Superman is an Arab'

Started by Hope. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 28. 1 Reply

Cosmos in arabic

Started by M. Last reply by archaeopteryx Apr 16. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service