archaeopteryx's Discussions (5,843)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"RE: "I've always been interested in whether or not people bought the god concept bef…"

archaeopteryx replied Jan 2, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Because all their lives, they've been taught to follow orders - it's the Stockholm S…"

archaeopteryx replied Jan 2, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Let's try this: Sorry, Jared - the damned thing won't embed, I've tried everything I…"

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I believe, Jared, that the videos you mentiion might be at the author's blogsite, ht…"

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I'm surprised you don't collaborate with your soul mate, Kir Komric."

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I'm not seeing that - maybe you should glance again."

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I have introduced myself to the owner and author of the website and invited him to j…"

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"However, I would invite any interested to visit this link, which was tied in to the…"

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Jared, I don't know what you saw there, but from all indications, including the Head…"

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Well, I believe the Power of Paul Bunyon is real and not to be dismissed. If you dis…"

archaeopteryx replied Jan 1, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Discussion Forum

Weekly Atheist Meetups

Started by Mohamed Zaki. Last reply by Mohamed Sep 12. 13 Replies

'Superman is an Arab'

Started by Hope. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 28. 1 Reply

Cosmos in arabic

Started by M. Last reply by archaeopteryx Apr 16. 5 Replies

they are tracking us

Started by M. Last reply by Warren Mar 30. 14 Replies

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 1 Comment

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service