archaeopteryx's Discussions (5,831)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"RE: "who is this Martin Luthor guy?" - OK, Schmuck, so I hit the "o" key when I mean…"

archaeopteryx replied Sep 14, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Muhammad video and the way people have responded to it

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"RE: "the original text (Greek?)" - Hebrew --"

archaeopteryx replied Sep 14, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Muhammad video and the way people have responded to it

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"It would be a tough case to prosecute, as it would have to be proven that the filmma…"

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Merlin?!"

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"RE: "The cartoonist obviously didn't have a suicide wish." - I started to say, "Or m…"

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I think everyone agrees that it was a poorly made movie, intended to tittilate and g…"

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"RE, my own question: "could it be that Islam is such an oppressive religion that it…"

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"In her book, A History of God (which I would recommend, by the way, for its extensiv…"

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Rma - I think you're taking the right approach, relate to that part of him you CAN r…"

archaeopteryx replied Sep 14, 2012 to A close and dear relative is a Salifist

14 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Part of the issue, as I understand it (and I suspect only a very small part) was the…"

92 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Cosmos in arabic

Started by Marvel. Last reply by Marvel Apr 10. 3 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com