Simon Paynton's Discussions (3,587)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for that Marvel, I'll take on board what you say. "

Simon Paynton replied Oct 3, 2013 to While atheism in Egypt rises, backlash ensues

20 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"In this country (UK), among people who actually live and work alongside Muslims, the…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 3, 2013 to While atheism in Egypt rises, backlash ensues

20 Oct 6, 2013

"Marvel, thank you for posting this.   I could use the help of someone versed in Isla…"

Simon Paynton replied Oct 2, 2013 to While atheism in Egypt rises, backlash ensues

20 Oct 6, 2013

"You don't have to give me a long answer, I am doing some reading on the subject so I…"

Simon Paynton replied May 6, 2013 to calling "Islam" Islam

13 May 8, 2013
Reply by Random Cairene

"But aren't the people who stand up to the Jihadist bully-boys, all risking death?  A…"

Simon Paynton replied May 6, 2013 to calling "Islam" Islam

13 May 8, 2013
Reply by Random Cairene

"Here are some quotes from the Prophet Mohammed which, in the main, directly coincide…"

Simon Paynton replied Jan 5, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Zenga, I appreciate your position: make a move and you're silenced.  However, you've…"

Simon Paynton replied Jan 3, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"So that's the situation: atheist morality turns out to be essentially the same as th…"

Simon Paynton replied Jan 2, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"My theory is so universal that anyone can understand it and it can integrate seamles…"

Simon Paynton replied Jan 1, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Logicallunatic - yes, it's here to stay. "

Simon Paynton replied Jan 1, 2013 to Why Islam is a consummation of all the worst that religion has to offer ?

81 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Discussion Forum

iam super happy :D

Started by yomna. Last reply by yomna Feb 11, 2015. 2 Replies

'Superman is an Arab'

Started by Hope. Last reply by Simon Paynton May 28, 2014. 1 Reply

Cosmos in arabic

Started by Random Cairene. Last reply by archaeopteryx Apr 16, 2014. 5 Replies

© 2020   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service