** FORbidden HIStory** where through all the smoke screen "the truth,the whole truth,and nothin' but the truth really is"

Over the past 2 centuries, researches have found bones and artifacts showing that people like ourselves existed on theis earth 30 to 40 thousand years ago. This is bound like always to inspire contriversies, challenging as it does, one of the most fundimental components of the modern scientific world view.Some will die to keep these truths hidden! 

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

Dr Michael Cremo has nothing to new with CEM or their 6000 year old earth dogma.

He accepts timelines as they are. Some Hindus are proponents of ancient Humanoids on earth in the distant pass. I am exploring this hypothesis by examining the purported artificial structures on the moon. The Castle, Tower, Nefertiti sculpture, miscellaneous towers etc. 

Michael Cremo is not Xtian, He is Hindu I believe. Nothing in common with 6000 year old earth proponents. 

It sounds like you've been reading from Michael Cremo and Richard L. Thompson - did you know they are Hindu creationists who also go by the monikers Drutakarma Dasa and Sadaputa Dasa, respectively?  Now that doesn't necessarily mean their claims are false - except that their claims are false.  They document dozens of known hoaxes and try to pass them off as scientific evidence.  In other cases they take well documented phenomena and discard the documentation to suggest there is no explanation other than very ancient origins for intelligent life.

If you watched the 'Mysterious Origins of Man' video on Youtube, hosted by Charlton Heston, then I can tell you right now that the only significant case of scientific bias it reveals is that against the writings of Virginia Steen-McIntyre on Tiwanaku.  Even in that case, however, they greatly misrepresent the facts of the case.  As it is, pre-Clovis settlements are now widely accepted by the archaeologists, although the particular dating she is trying to push for is still considered controversial.  Even if her dating is correct, therein lies the possibility that she has discovered the remains of a group that branched off during the initial migration to Australia, about 50,000 years ago, finding their way to North America.  Without substantiating evidence, however, there isn't really much to say about that outside of writing the sort of fictions favoured by Cremo et Thompson.

I am enthralled by the evidence of a Negroid stock found in the Americas dating from around 50,000 years ago.

Except there isn't any - Virginia Steen-McIntyre doesn't have skeletons, she has tools.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service