Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!!

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/ufc-champ-ronda-rousey-meets-holly-hol...

Holly Holm and I went to high school together, and we were on the same swim team. I remember when she and my friend started kick boxing together just to get into shape. I watched, year after year as she boxed her way to the top and stayed there...

Now, after two successful stoppages, she has earned a title shot against Ronda Rousey. It's been a long time coming.

I am SO HAPPY!

GO HOLLY GO!!!!

This has made my weekend!

Views: 361

Replies to This Discussion

Oh fuck no you didn’t just do that Ronda Rousey. But it’s OK. Holly got in her head. #Upset Downunder. Holly’s got the entire Duke City behind her, and the best trainers in the world. She’s ripped and ready to go.

Don’t get me wrong. I love Ronda Rousey. I truthfully feel sorry for her. She just got a little taste of what a real Homegirl looks like and her voice is quivering, and she’s all studdering n’ shit, LOL!!! It’s all good. Holly’s about to make history…And Albuquerque will forever be on the map.

GO HOLLY GO!!!! You got this girl! #BURQUE

They don’t know us when we get there, but they know us when we leave.

~Mike Winklejohn~

lol

..................And that's how it's done.

To all the people who doubted my homegirl, now you see the kind of fighters that come out of Albuquerque. Never again will you doubt that Burque produces the best fighters on earth. Never again will Holly have to put up with the smack talk about her. I know what she's made of, all of Albuquerque knows what she's made of, and we've known for years this would be the fight of the Century. I'm honored to have been on her team before. I'm honored to be a part of this process of making history. I'm SO fucking proud of where I come from, and I miss and love everyone back home.

The party's on. And even though I'm a few thousand miles away celebrating from afar, I raise my glass to you Holly. We love you XXOO. Way to represent the 505 girl.

I simultaneously feel very sad for Ronda Rousey. She's inspired me to be a better woman. Her biography gave me several lifts of confidence, and she's re-written history for women everywhere. I love all of the work she's done and continues to do. Because I've read her biography, I understand - deeply what this loss means to her. I understand that she feels like she lost everything tonight. But If by any shadow of the imagination she ever were to read this - all is not lost. She broke down barriers for women everywhere. She created a career field that didn't exist even 5 years ago. She is inspiring little girls everywhere.

As happy as I am for Holly, my thoughts are with Ronda tonight. I just hope that she can find the strength to keep going and know what she means to her fans. Although I'm 100% behind my Homegirl and always will be, Ronda Rousey is special, and will always be special. 

She got beaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt. Knocked the F out!!!! LOL

I don't follow this stuff, but I joined just to say that you did get it right. It wasn't just rooting for the homegirl after all. LOL

I hope you don't mind me totally LOVING saying, "I told you so!" LOL!

She is now the first person (man or woman) to hold a world boxing AND MMA title. Even Freddie Roach doubted her. Everyone doubted her, except those who are priveledged enough to Know her.

We never doubted her.

I didn't end up going to Portland. But all 6 minutes was worth the 60 dollars :)

FYI: Ronda predicted how her defeat might happen. 

Huffpost article

I think Meisha Tate and Amanda Nunez are going to battle for a title shot w/ holly. And I tHink eventually Holly and Cyborg will start a new weight class for women (150).

I'm glad Holm won, just to put an end to the endless worship of Rousey. 

Now, Belle, this is why I love Ronda Rousey. 

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/more-sports/ronda-rousey-beat-up-ex-...

Ronda Rousey beat up ex-boyfriend for taking nude photos of her

Ronda Rousey has been highly critical of Floyd Mayweather's past with domestic violence, but the MMA star may face some backlash of her own.

Last summer, Rousey released her autobiography, “My Fight/Your Fight.” The book contains a narrative about a former boyfriend she caught taking nude photographs of her without her knowledge. The incident led to Rousey, by her own admission, initiating an altercation with the man:

“I deleted the photos. Then I erased the hard drive. Then I waited for Snappers McCreepy to come home from work. I stood frozen like a statue in his kitchen, getting angrier and angrier. I started cracking my knuckles and clenched my teeth. The longer I waited, the madder I got. Forty-five minutes later, he walked in the door. He saw my face and froze. He asked what was wrong and when I didn’t say anything, he started to cry. I slapped him across the face so hard my hand hurt.”

After multiple expletives from both sides, Rousey wrote, she continued the altercation:

"He wouldn’t move. I punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook. He staggered back and fell against the door. ... I slapped him with my right hand. He still wouldn't move. Then I grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, kneed him in the face, and tossed him aside on the kitchen floor."

The fight ended after Rousey went to her car and he jumped into the passenger seat, grabbing the steering wheel. “I walked around the car, pulled him by the neck of the hoodie again, dragged him onto the sidewalk and left him writhing there as I sped away.”

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service