MORE PEOPLE NEED TO JOIN THIS GROUP!

I know there are more atheists who play an instrument!

I personally play the piano, drums, ukulele and I'm new to the violin.

Tags: drums, music, piano, ukulele, violin

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

Bass and Mandolin
Hey,

Guitar, and a little piano accordion. Oh and I can tap things in time so a bit of percussion. Oh and I sing . . . I guess thats an instrument right? I used to play piano. It was my main instrument when I was growing up. My parents would never let me have a guitar cause it would distract me from my piano lessons but many years later . . .

Oh and I play a little tenor guitar, in fact I have more instruments than I actually play, one day I'll photograph them all!
That's cool man, definitely get some pics up. Love seeing good new instruments haha.
Hi!

I play the piano; I love that instrument!

-NB
I play drums, shit like winds of plague, in flames, suffokate, shit with out too much blast beats
hey guys

i play Bass, Violin and Viola
Hey hey....I play lots of instruments but Guitar would be my instrument of choice. I own 3 guitars, 2 banjos, a Uke, accordian, Digital Piano, Djembe, Violin, 4 or 5 harmonica's ....I can play them all but am a master of none..
I play the guitar, piano, drums, bass, a little mandolin. The guitar would be my main instrument and I just tinker on the others. I write songs and sing. I front a band and although I don't write stuff that is blatantly atheistic, it still comes out in the music.
I play the guitar, didgeridoo, and a little bit of harmonica

I'm also a sorcerer at whistling...
I play guitar, bass and I'm trying to teach myself keyboard.
Guitar (electric and acoustic) plus some bass and piano.

These are my horns...the Clarinet has to go, though - left it for a year (after selling it, tough times), then we got together again, but the relationship wasn't the same: "Klari, sorry, it's not you, it's me; I've been dating other instruments, and this between us is not working anymore"

RSS

Discussion Forum

What instrument(s) do you play?

Started by Spike Spiegel. Last reply by Noel Jul 29, 2013. 36 Replies

Where are the atheist musical groups?

Started by John David Holt Apr 19, 2011. 0 Replies

Atheists in Pa?

Started by Jon Heim Aug 9, 2010. 0 Replies

Famous Atheist Musicians

Started by Graham E. Lau Feb 22, 2010. 0 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service