MORE PEOPLE NEED TO JOIN THIS GROUP!

I know there are more atheists who play an instrument!

I personally play the piano, drums, ukulele and I'm new to the violin.

Tags: drums, music, piano, ukulele, violin

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

I play bass and guitar. Bass predominantly. I stopped playing guitar cuz I felt there were too many guitarists out there... the irony is... I have a band, The Toejams, with NO GUITARIST!

So any guitarist out there.. .send me a message, maybe we can exchange some music, I have drum and bass songs ready...

Clarinet represent!

As an infant: I DJed on my Fisher Price record player. (Yes, I still have it.)
As a child: four years of piano lessons.As a young adult: rhythm guitar and lead vocals.
And at present, I've left behind traditional instrumentation and become a multimedia avant-garde sound artist.

(Does that still count?)

I play piano, bass guitar, and write and record with a DAW. Currently recording an album with a female singer.

Electric guitar, rock and blues.

Very badly.

Guitar, percussion: Conga's and Bongo's mostly. Teaching myself guitar. Taught myself how to read music. Loving it…. 

My daughter is the musician. She has an upright piano, a Yamaha Electric keyboard, plays the Cello, guitar, and ukulele. She's majoring in Music Voice. She's gifted. Her voice is classified as a Spinto Soprano. Very rare and sought after range. Right now she's in Italy studying intensive Italian for voice.

After graduation I gave her a Martin Guitar and she also has a Fender American Standard Strat, an Ovation acoustic, and, her first guitar, an Ibanez that sounds terrible but that she keeps for sentimental value. Since she's been away I've been playing her Martin. Sweet!!!….

RSS

Discussion Forum

What instrument(s) do you play?

Started by Spike Spiegel. Last reply by Noel Jul 29, 2013. 36 Replies

Where are the atheist musical groups?

Started by John David Holt Apr 19, 2011. 0 Replies

Atheists in Pa?

Started by Jon Heim Aug 9, 2010. 0 Replies

Famous Atheist Musicians

Started by Graham E. Lau Feb 22, 2010. 0 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 1 Comment

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service