Unseen's Discussions (7,421)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I've seen corpses on several occasions. The worst was after what must have been a pr…"

Unseen replied Aug 19, 2013 to "Horror Movies Don't Scare Me because I'm an Atheist!" - Suggestions to people who say this

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"How did you happen to see a cadaver?"

Unseen replied Aug 18, 2013 to "Horror Movies Don't Scare Me because I'm an Atheist!" - Suggestions to people who say this

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, I can tell. It's a flaw in your character."

Unseen replied Aug 18, 2013 to "Horror Movies Don't Scare Me because I'm an Atheist!" - Suggestions to people who say this

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Those, along with the Cube movies are not what I regard as part of the regular horro…"

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"If the DVD has both color and black and white versions (I think it does), watch the…"

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"That is a good one, especially for the first-time viewer because of the out-of-the-b…"

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Most horror movies, action movies, and thrillers depend to a great degree on stupid…"

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Gary, learn to use the link option when composing. we don't want to see raw HTML. We…"

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"As time has gone by, horror movies stopped scaring me, in general. Why? The scripts…"

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Have you seen the 2011 version? I'd say it's equally good, though different. One way…"

Unseen replied Aug 17, 2013 to "Horror Movies Don't Scare Me because I'm an Atheist!" - Suggestions to people who say this

34 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service