Any other PC gamers out there? I'm not as big of a gamer as I used to be but whenever I do play anything it's usually on the PC. These days I spend most of my game time playing Team Fortress 2 and I just got back into playing Counter Strike: Source. ( I love pretty much anything/everything Valve does)

If anyone uses Steam feel free to add me. My Steam ID = mxd125.

Views: 150

Replies to This Discussion

Steam ID= Dallus
Team Fortress 2 and CS:S are the games I play on Steam at the moment, when I'm not busy studying -_-

(http://steamcommunity.com/id/LSky)
I am definitely a Steam fan. Half Life 2 is my favorite, but recently I am a huge free demo/casual gaming whore. I think Puzzle Quest is pretty fun, especially when you only have little bits of time to play. I do have to break out the Mario Kart from time to time :-))

Steam ID = civE_4_life
Steam ID is Prazzie, I'm adding you guys. I joined Steam when they made Portal available for free :)
I play League of Legends, Dragon Age: Origins, and on steam I play Killing Floor

Steam ID = Tazildanda
I got steam on my computer only to run Total War: Empires and i've had nothing but trouble from it. I've only got a dial-up phone line connection so I cant play online until I get it upgraded. Has anyone else had problems on steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHugeManatee

I play a ton of stuff, but at the moment I'm pretty obsessed with League of Legends, Rift, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.  Hope to see some of you on there!

Steam for Civ 5 and Call of Duty Black Ops , online. shoot em ups are my favorites
My son's Steam ID s7ing_3dg3

Terraria and Team Fortress 2 and Counterstrike: Source

Steam Id = docferal

I play Champions Online, Dead Island, L4D2, to name a few.. Always interested in finding more people to play with. :) 

Well, I haven't played for a while since I'm doing school full-time. The last thing I played was LA Noire for PC. Before that was Star Wars: The Old Republic (my favorite MMO).

Steam ID: slav316

Playing MP:

• Star Trek Online
  • The Secret World
  • Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
  • Shogun 2: Total War
  • Planetside 2
  • Duke Nukem Forever

RSS

Discussion Forum

PC Gamers / Steam

Started by Dan™. Last reply by Chuck B. on Wednesday. 18 Replies