Hello all! Just wanted to say hi to my fellow freethinking artists, and out of curiosity I was wondering what you guys are working on? I'm currently enjoying my digital photography and updating my flickr regularly. Glad to be getting back into that. My traditional artwork has been put on the back burner for a few months, but I have a couple potential new clients lined up that I'm really excited about.

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

I must say, your Robot Series is by far my favorite. :) Of course I may be a little biased since I have a deep love for robots! lol

Latest news for me is that I will be having an exhibit with a fellow photographer at a local winery for a whole month. I'm super excited!
I'm currently just starting to dig into a project which concentrates on public health. I'm planning on conceptualizing a fake public health campaign that involves the secular mindset, or something to that extent. I'd assume it would be a public health topic due to the harassement, bigotry, and overall misunderstanding of atheists. I shouldn't need to worry about peoples beliefs in public. Hopefully this will show that. My main influence is the atheist bus advertisements.
I NEED to be working on my portfolio..
but I am working on nothing in particular, just homework.
I've been just having fun with my photography for the past year and my traditional art has been neglected as a result. I need to get back to drawing and painting. Also, want to put my pre-exisiting pieces back up on Etsy so I can start making some $$.
This thread seems to have a faint pulse, but I will post to it anyway.

Finally feeling motivated to do photography outside of work (I do product photography mostly). Been rounding up people to get back into shooting portraiture. The trouble with shooting people over products is that people have emotions. It's a shame really.

kneeling_dress

Mark and Sarah and flowers

side note: The second image isn't a finished file, but it's most of the way there, I think.

Well, currently Im working on redesigning some of my old masks as well as an armor commission.  I started up an online Leather shop late last year and I make masks, bags, armor and other misc items out of leather, bone and metal.  If you would like to check it out the link is:

http://epicleather.etsy.com 

(I currently have my shop in vacation mode to catch up on some orders and wait for my materials to be restocked, but you can see the sold masks or just go to my Deviant Art Page for a full gallery.)

And my Deviant Art page is:

http://rpg-animeotaku.deviantart.com/

Here are a few of my faves:

Attachments:

RSS

Discussion Forum

Art pieces and stuffs

Started by Mary. Last reply by Mary Nov 19, 2012. 3 Replies

Rational Thinking an artists handicap

Started by Sunil khullar. Last reply by Sunil khullar Sep 22, 2012. 2 Replies

Selling some pieces

Started by baddy Apr 25, 2012. 0 Replies

Why do I write?

Started by Bo Fowler Jan 29, 2012. 0 Replies

Caricatures

Started by Marc Poulin. Last reply by sway austin Jan 4, 2012. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 12 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service