I am on my phone for this post.

ZOMBIES! ahh!

I just played some resident evil 5 at a friends house. What is the obsession? She has 3 other zombie games on top of resident evil...

Whats the obsession with zombies? 

Explain!

Bonus question! 

How funny would it be to see a zombie jesus game? Or do they already have that?

Tags: zombies

Views: 781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tangential, but some other species show signs of awareness of death, though I think it's difficult to interpret those signs accurately without speculation.  I believe this includes elephants, dolphins and certain other primates.

Cetaceans in general, as well as several other mammals and corvids.

Corvids?  I knew they were very intelligent, but I didn't know they had an awareness of death.  Interesting to learn.

Of course to each his own, but I thought the Zach Snyder remake was far greater. The biker gang really ruined it for me, while the "runners" of the 2004 remake kicked it up a notch.

It reminds guys of girls...

Zombies suck out your soul, leaving only a husk of the former self, and should be put down violently and spectacularly. ;)

You sound like you had a bad experience. Or you're just an asshole. Which is it?

lofl

I am waiting "im" patiently for the second season of "The Walking Dead." I love zombie movies, and the first season of TWD was so tense and well done because there was so much about the characters and their personal struggles that really adds to the story. As Marc Poulin below mentioned, I should read the comic series the show is based on. Though it's taken so long for this second season to come out, I'm glad they're not rushing to get the show moving and sacrificing quality. One of my ultimate favorite movies is Shawn of the Dead. I so expected to hate the movie and found myself laughing like an idiot! Zombies are just so relentless and grotesque...how could you NOT love them?

Duh. Zombies are awesome.

I think it definitely has to do with the indiscriminate killing of them being generally acceptable.  In addition: apocalypse and weapons.  In an apocalypse, it's a fight for survival.  Even strict pacifists wouldn't think twice about beating a zombie's head in with a baseball bat, or running over a horde with a tank.  They'd probably even get some sort of primeval pleasure from it.

RSS

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 6 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service