I know it's a little wordy, but I would love this quote by NDT to appear on my tombstone:

"I would request that my body in death be buried not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetime."

What do you want on yours?

Views: 615

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heard of a centrifuge process developed in one of the Scandinavian countries a few years back which breaks the body down enough to take care of that problem.  Was pretty expensive, so I didn't bother to remember much about it.

http://www.urnabios.com/ 

This is so awesome.

tombstone for communicating audio and visual data related to the deceased from the tombstone to a user, the tombstone comprising an indicia bearing and viewing portion, a visual display, an audio transmitter for communicating sound waves to a user, data related to the deceased, the data comprising audio and visual images of the deceased, the data stored within storage media, and means for reproducing the audio and visual images of the deceased from the data related to the deceased utilizing one or more players, readers or drivers for the one or more of the storage media.

I think I would have John Cleese doing his Dead Parrot sketch

Hell yeah!  People will be going to cemeteries just to check out the music.

Could mine have a functional avatar app, that goes out into cyberspace and looks for anything in the news feed that validates some petpeave or prediction for the future? Then everytime someone walks by, the avatar says,'hay you, yes, you in the stupid silver outfit, I noticed that you are wearing the new Microsoft sneaker line, whats the matter with you, religion was not good enough, so you had to pay 4000 credits for them?'

If this was possible, I expect that vandelism would become a whole new growth industry, paid by other family members, to finally silence nerdowell dead family. I expect that a few/most, would have such irritating avatars, that even the secret service would offer their services. LOL   

"I TOLD you I didn't feel well!"

All Ye who pass here speak my name, that I might attain immortality.

"I'm not in, leave a message."

I've been to death, and can assure everyone there's no heaven or hell.

I use to be dead and I still used to too.

I've made plans to be cremated (no ceremony) and dumped into the ocean, so a epitaph would not be in order, however a few lines of Jimmy Buffett would please me: "Mother, Mother Ocean, I have heard your call... wanted to sail your waters since I was 3 ft tall"

"He's dead.  What a dick."

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 3 hours ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service