My friend and I came up with a few good ones today.  I googled the phrase, and only came up with Christians using it to (very poorly) mock atheism.  Let's show 'em how it's done.

Views: 1067

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know you're an atheist when satisfying sexual desires does not make you feel guilty.  

You don't know what the hell "Faith" is. ^_^

Kasu you are so right about looking in facebook for their religion, and when you read "Catholic" or "Christian" or whatever the person automatically loses points with you !

Yeah... that one gets me too... it's like... "oh... what a shame"

You think that the religious are delusional and deranged.

You refuse to use the professional services of someone who has religious symbols in their advertising.

You know you're an atheist when you talk a pastor of 20+ years under the table

You know you're an atheist when you get pissed off the bank isn't open until you realise it's sunday

You know you're an atheist when you are on "Think Atheist" trying to think of clever phrases of a tired red neck joke...

You know you're an atheist when you get pissed off the bank isn't open until you realise it's sunday

this happens to me a lot :D

I heard this on a stand up comedy routine
You know you're an atheist when you thank the person who actually made the meal :D 

GOLD!!!! +1

You know you're an atheist when you know more about the history of the bible than your Xtian friends.

....when you accept and understand middle school science.

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service