"Atheists can't celebrate Christmas because Christmas is about CHRIST. And everyone knows Atheists hate Jesus and our Lord."

Aaahahjhagasgfkdjhgfsdlkyd.

My IQ dropped.

what do you think?

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I must say first that I don't listen to people to tell me what to do or not to do. Other people are not my gods either.
That said, I don't celebrate xmas, my in-laws do. I get together with them and have dinner and see them because I always have the day off, and I rarely see them.
I think giving gifts to friends is a great idea, i dont have to associate anything other than friendship with it.

An atheist cannot celebrate Christmas, but X-mas is A-Okay!

It's not about god or the savior or anything like that, It's about being a good person that gives to and cares for the world and the people in it. Only celebrate it if you believe in that, not for the presents.

Dear Folks:

Over  the last several years, I have asked family to not give me gifts at xmas. I have enough stuff, I would rather celebrate the death/birth of someone more recent, and I am a little too old to care about the stuff under the tree unless it is true plasma rifle,,;p)

So far it has not worked. My mother goes all out, with a big box of stuff for everyone that shows up at xmas eve. We do have a nice dinner, which I always look forward to, but is now small and dad passed sometime ago. Most of the kids have gone off on their own lives, spread over the north American continent. Mom has mostly given up on religion, it just does not seem to do her any good.  

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service