What's yours?

Views: 290

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, my gamertag is Lord DarkHeImet. There is a space. The L in helmet is a capitol i.
fen0mas

Spanish for "no more faith."
Buckskin07
my gamertag is ShinyRage and my husband's is stuckNAbubble no spaces= caps just the way i put them...

we are big gamers- so feel free to add us:)- just send a message along with it saying you are atheist buddies and we're all good;)

our games-left4dead, halo3, transformers2,ghostbusters,gearsofwar2,vivapinata,soulcalibur4,- i think those are all our mulitplayers:) we've also got bomberman, marvelvscapcom2, magic, tmnt, and a few other multiplayer arcade games downloaded too:) Feel like playing?
My Gamertag: Arris HIRNTOT

I play only FIFA 09 online
incase anyone missed it the last time, JACKSON POSTAL.

big Bad Company guy, i love to UMP :}

i'll play Gears 2 on Horde or Coop but i think multiplayer is broken so unless ur desperate or i'm drunk don't ask, but i still have the original Gears and still dabble in it's multiplayer with vets.

i only play nazi zombies when it comes to COD:WaW, it's hard going from suped up tiger blue M4 to thompson.

usually play with a decent group of guys, love to drink and play and laugh so hit me up for some games people.
XBOX LIVE and PS3 = themorningstar1 mainly play COD (ALL), Left 4 Dead, and Street Fighter IV and a lot of xbla and PSN games.
hit me up and say you're from TA.
Steam account = MeatvsBread

P.s. Oh, and there is no God...see you on haha.
My XBL gamertag is Sollicker.
I'm usually playing left 4 dead.
Add me if you want...just mention thinkatheist.com and I'll add you.
If anyone is up for playing MW2 teamed with an atheist, friend me. My gamertag is: JK Sniping Co

Myself or my good friend is online almost everyday.
I only have Halo 3 so far, having just gotten my XBox for Christmas, (mwahahah) but my gamertag is "xavierpetit".
No need to consider this a dead thread.

I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (or some kind of Call of Duty) religiously.

tag: Davski1979

Please include in message who you are and that you are an atheist.
I'm not my 360 too often these days, but feel free to shoot me a friend's request.

xbox live tag = severedink

RSS

Religion Virus

Discussion Forum

What are you playing right now?

Started by Brian Bradford. Last reply by Teri G Mar 25, 2014. 44 Replies

Humble Bundle

Started by Teri G. Last reply by Black Dawn Mar 3, 2014. 5 Replies

WoW Players - report in!

Started by Paul Boquet. Last reply by Holly Eeg May 12, 2013. 20 Replies

Xbox Live Gamertag

Started by Pam. Last reply by Logan Smith Apr 13, 2013. 43 Replies