Would you eat it? I certainly would. This question is also directed at vegetarians. My personal feelings are that it would be a healthier/safer/more sanitary way to go about meat. What are your thoughts?

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:)

LoL

I would want to try it, definitely!

• how to serve xians

Of course there's no need to eat any Frankenfurters.

Not as long as I have tender fundie babies to eat.

Super-size me, Jesus!

Yummmm!

Something to think about, cancer cells have an enzyme that seems to do nothing. That by it's self not unusual but when a naturally occurring fungicide is introduced the enzyme is activated and the cancer cell dies(only the cancer cell dies).

This lab grown meat is going to better than millions of years of evolution?

I also trust millions of years of evolution more than a couple of mad scientists! hehehe

I don't eat meat, and I would not eat lab grown meat either.

I'm not a vegenazi, so I don't mind if others eat meat. I don't mind people hunting either - at least they know exactly where the food comes from. *If* I would eat any meat at all, I'd eat animals that roam free (dear, moose, raindeer etc).

Frankly my dear, I'd eat you too if I saw you roaming around. ;)

Not being a grammar nazi, just a lame attempt at humor. :)

Would said lab grown meat be delicious? If so, yes.

I don't have a problem with killing animals for food, provided we try to do it as humanely as possible. So I wouldn't go out of my way to get lab grown meat. I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid it either though.

I'd certainly try lab-meat. I'm not vegetarian, but I am sympathetic to the idea.

Have you ever had Quorn? It's the brand name of a meat-replacement product made from (as they call it) mycoprotein. Yep, that means fungus... vat-grown fungus. But don't let that worry you - I don't even like normal mushrooms, but still really like this. I recommend the Beef Style Grounds (chop meat replacement for using in recipes) or Chik'n Patties (chicken patty replacement) - both are surprisingly tasty.

I would have to know alot more about the meat before making any decision either way. I have been a vegetarian for ten years, mostly because I don't care for the taste/texture of meat. Over time I became more aware of the many issues surrounding meat production and factory farming in the US.

If it was possible to grow meat in a laboratory that didn't taste like meat, and wasn't radioactive, I might consider it.

I'd like to think that I wouldn't eat it. Flesh is flesh, I find the taste and especially the texture nauseating. And, well, I guess I can say it here...meat smells like human shit, and vice versa, to me.

And natural hot springs usually smell like rotten eggs, but they are one of life's most pleasant experiences.  Our senses and impressions often deceive us.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service