Would you eat it? I certainly would. This question is also directed at vegetarians. My personal feelings are that it would be a healthier/safer/more sanitary way to go about meat. What are your thoughts?

Tags: meat, vegetarian

Views: 595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You made me hungry man!

Off topic: Where in India are you from?

New Delhi, but I've moved around a lot & lived in every corner of the country.
Very cool.  I find India fascinating.  I've moved around Canada a lot and worked in the US, but I don't think we have as much regional variation here as you do there.

You use an erroneous definition of staple. Meat is most certainly not a "staple". North Americans "staple" is potatoes. For most Asians the staple is rice and pulse, for South Americans the staple is both potatoes and rice (only because rice production is highly subsidised) but it used to be corn. In Africa, due to high subsidies to corn, it has become the staple food of poor nations.

Personally, I stay away from Staples.

Sounds good except for the tofu...tried it and did not like it.

What is difficult at my house is having picky eaters and I really can't afford to prepare what everyone might eat. I do know I need to make my diet more balanced and cut back on the meat for cost and health reasons.

:)

LoL

I would want to try it, definitely!

• how to serve xians

Of course there's no need to eat any Frankenfurters.

Not as long as I have tender fundie babies to eat.

Super-size me, Jesus!

Yummmm!

Something to think about, cancer cells have an enzyme that seems to do nothing. That by it's self not unusual but when a naturally occurring fungicide is introduced the enzyme is activated and the cancer cell dies(only the cancer cell dies).

This lab grown meat is going to better than millions of years of evolution?

I also trust millions of years of evolution more than a couple of mad scientists! hehehe

I don't eat meat, and I would not eat lab grown meat either.

I'm not a vegenazi, so I don't mind if others eat meat. I don't mind people hunting either - at least they know exactly where the food comes from. *If* I would eat any meat at all, I'd eat animals that roam free (dear, moose, raindeer etc).

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Scott D. 48 minutes ago. 180 Replies

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.