Would you eat it? I certainly would. This question is also directed at vegetarians. My personal feelings are that it would be a healthier/safer/more sanitary way to go about meat. What are your thoughts?

Tags: meat, vegetarian

Views: 626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Can I taste test it?
don't real know. I'd try it just for the experience. I do watch the amount of farm raised meats I eat. I don't like the idea of to much steroid chicken or beef in my diet as it is .
Neither of whch are particular problems as long as you clean and cook correctly. The spread of these diseases are more a symptom of our lacking ability of good housekeeping than anything else. But I do agree that the use antibiotics should be regulated much harder, the starting position being no usage.

One-word, two words Soylent Green.

Recycling

i would. provided that it was safe and tested...

I would feel better about eating meat if it was never conscious.

Kevin

What exactly is lab-grown meat? Is it not really meat?

i would eat it

vegitarians should eat it cause it has no conflicts

but would there be ppl that think its wrong to create something that tastes excacly the same as a living thing.

for instance: suppose a part of the poppulation is canibal. and this is seen as a taboo.

would it be wrong to create meat that tastes exacly the same as human flesh in a lab?

would some people have moral problems with that?

I totally agree
but I still think there would be some morons that would oppose
Unfortunately, many of those morons would be in parliaments...
So far as I'm concerned, if it looks, smells and tastes like a steak, it's a streak.  And it'd even better, since it was grown in a guaranteed humane way, instead of the way that food animals are usually raised.  In short: Hell yeah, I'd eat me some good-old lab-grown meat.
Sign me up.

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 25 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 13 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service